Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What color?

What color?

I'm bored. Give me some color options. My gray is starting to show again... :/

I kind of want to give a dirty blond color a try but I have a feeling it won't look right on me. Fair skin, dark eyebrows, light brown eyes, not that much to really mess with. My natural color is a medium-light brown with lovely 19 year old gray streaks throughout. But I've been dying it for a while. I've been nearly black, dark brown, a copper red color, and a light brown. Dark brown is always my go-to.

I've done box dye and I've gone to the salon. I just want something new. And should I continue to grow my hair/bangs out? I think I want my bangs gone for good now. They're almost grown out with the hair! Woo.

It's just a tad bit lighter than this right now.

Yeah, instagram. But it shows how light the carmel highlights turned. It literally looks blond-like when I part it a certain way.

Ahh found one. This isn't edited. That's basically my hair color, with those carmel highlights a little lighter.

I just need something new. Any color/hair suggestions?

you're pretty. i'm a fan of the color in the first photo. you could probably pull off dirty blonde though.

and dw i have sooo much gray hair too. big gray streak at my right temple. i need to have side bangs to conceal it. maybe i'll let it grow out cruella deville style.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

I think your hair is perfect in the last picture. Never change it. But you could definitely pull off dirty blonde too or any honey/caramel-y color.

Quote Originally Posted by lolz@yourface View Post
    you're pretty. i'm a fan of the color in the first photo. you could probably pull off dirty blonde though.

and dw i have sooo much gray hair too. big gray streak at my right temple. i need to have side bangs to conceal it. maybe i'll let it grow out cruella deville style.
    Mine isn't even cruella deville worthy, it's just like I'm 40 years old. Gray on the part, reallllllly bad in the back and by my ears. The hairdresser last time asked me if I was stressed because of how bad it was. Made me feel awesome afterwards lol. I think I started getting it when I was around 16 or 17. I remember thinking that it was either really light blond coming through or gray. It started turning my hair like an ashy color. And then it got real white like near where I parted my hair. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I think your hair is perfect in the last picture. Never change it. But you could definitely pull off dirty blonde too or any honey/caramel-y color.
    I seriously just can't decide if I want it to match my eyebrows or not. Yet I want something that'll make my eyes stand out. Such important decisions... I know lol