Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

peeing blood? please help

I woke up this morning and went to the washroom as per usual, and my pee was a slight red colour.
    I didnt think much of it because I feel fine. Drank some tea and went to pee again and a drop of blood came out, then regular clear pee, and when i finished peeing maybe half a teaspoon of blood came out.
    My period is due in like 10 days, so not even close to right now. I feel absolutley fine, no cramping/nausea/burning or itching when i pee or at all. there is no chance I am pregnant because I'm a virgin.

What could this be? Do I have to see a doctor immediatly or can I wait to see if it goes away on its own? Please help!!!

Well your period doesnt come out from the same place as your pee, so if you are actually peeing blood you should goto the dr.
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never

I'm pretty sure peeing blood is never a good thing. Go see a doctor to get it checked out. It could be something small like a tear or it could be something serious with your kidney, there's no way to diagnose this online.
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

Well my pee is clear but then after i pee blood comes out... sorry. TMI
    What could this be?

It sounds to me like you're spotting. It's sometimes hard to figure out where it's coming from, but since the blood is separate from your urine, I'd say it's coming from your vagina, not your urethra.
    "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" Kaylee-Serenity

Some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet. I told her I saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back and can reload from there if I die. She was confused.

like an early period?
    I've been ridiculously stressed this week so could that be a possibility?

Ashley Guest
    Seriously, just go to your doctor. We don't know what it is, it could be something serious or it could be nothing. But it's better to be safe and get it checked out.

Alright. Thanks

put a pad/pantiliner on and see if there are any bloodspots at the end of the day. if there are you're probably spotting from your vaj rather than peeing blood.
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by broccoliandchz View Post
    put a pad/pantiliner on and see if there are any bloodspots at the end of the day. if there are you're probably spotting from your vaj rather than peeing blood.
    is it possible to be getting my period like ten days early?

Quote Originally Posted by Nellie View Post
    is it possible to be getting my period like ten days early?
    its possible, but you could spot for other reasons too. google "spotting".

Oh if the blood is separate from your pee then I agree it could just be spotting. Although I've never spotted in a way that made it seem like pee, so idk.

If it's with your pee and coming from your urethra that's probably a kidney and/or bladder infection.

If it's coming from your vagina, it's probably spotting and can be from all sorts of things.

If it continues, go see a doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Drakken View Post
    Oh if the blood is separate from your pee then I agree it could just be spotting. Although I've never spotted in a way that made it seem like pee, so idk.
    well squatting and using your muscles down there to make yourself pee could also have the effect of expelling junk from your vaj.

Quote Originally Posted by broccoliandchz View Post
    well squatting and using your muscles down there to make yourself pee could also have the effect of expelling junk from your vaj.
    The way you word things always cracks me up. Why are you not a writer?