Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
    Blog Entries

Sweaty crotch when working out

When I work out, my crotch seems to sweat a lot, and then all the trapped sweat starts to make it itchy. And its very awkward when I'm at the gym, running on a treadmill, and scratching myself. And then the itching bothers me until I shower. I never really had this issue in the past, but it seems to be one now. My first thought was that I might have an STD, but I don't. Now I assume its just a part of my growing up process to sweat more out of that area, but its really freaking annoying.

Is there any way to minimize the sweating so I don't start to get itchy down there mid-workout?
    http://michellyyyy.blogspot.com/

OffendedWarrior Guest
    what about wearing a panty liner so it helps soak it up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OffendedWarrior View Post
    what about wearing a panty liner so it helps soak it up
    Its kinda in a higher area than where a panty liner goes. This may be a bit hard to explain, but its just below the waist band on my shorts. Also, I tend to wear thongs when I workout to not get wedgies, so with wearing a pantiliner I would have to wear actual panties.
    http://michellyyyy.blogspot.com/

That's the most delicious title I've ever read! I'm not much help, I thought that everyone sweats there. Make sure you're wearing breathable underwear/workout gear?
    Many have I loved, and many times been bitten,
    Many times I've gazed along the open road.

Many times I've lied and many times I've listened,
    Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingGun View Post
    That's the most delicious title I've ever read! I'm not much help, I thought that everyone sweats there. Make sure you're wearing breathable underwear/workout gear?
    Yeah I was going to say that, cotton underwear would be good to, it breathes more.

They make special little wipes for that, so you could carry some in your purse.

Definitely wear cotton underwear and looser shorts (if your shorts are tight right now). Beyond that, I have no advice.
    So this is life, eh? Hmm, I'm surprised; not what I was expecting. I guess I'll roll with the punches, and take it one day at a time. I'll find love where I least expect it. I'll laugh till I cry. I'll make the best of every moment. And most importantly, on the day I die, I guess I'll be able to look back and say, "Damn, what a ride!".

RIP My darling. We'll all miss you, now until forever.