Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

High Waisted Denim Shorts

I've been looking for a pair of high waisted denim shorts forever. Ones that kind of have a retro vibe to them. Any ideas where to get them?

Urban Outfitters. I tried on a pair a couple of weeks ago. They were really cute, but I ended up getting a pair of high-waisted jeans instead.

Quote Originally Posted by monicaacinom View Post
    Urban Outfitters. I tried on a pair a couple of weeks ago. They were really cute, but I ended up getting a pair of high-waisted jeans instead.
    I second this. I bought a pair and they're so comfortable.
    Jenna

Get a pair of high waisted denim jeans from an op shop and cut them off. You can dye them and add studs and stuff too. $5 vs $40 for a pair at urban outfitters. I have about 5 pairs I made like that.

hey, when did middle aged mom shorts come in style? I've seen a few girls wearing them and im a little baffled.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    hey, when did middle aged mom shorts come in style? I've seen a few girls wearing them and im a little baffled.
    Yeah, I thought so too, but with the right outfit on the right person, they can look really good. I tried on both the shorts and the jeans with a crop top, and that worked really well imo. They wouldn't look good with something that wasn't fitted though.

I actually think high-waisted jeans look better on me than regular jeans because they make my waist look really narrow, my legs look really long, and my butt look really good. I want to buy a couple more pairs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    fashion always repeats itself in some way or another

but yea just cut up an old pair

thats.what.she.said Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monicaacinom View Post
    Yeah, I thought so too, but with the right outfit on the right person, they can look really good. I tried on both the shorts and the jeans with a crop top, and that worked really well imo. They wouldn't look good with something that wasn't fitted though.

I actually think high-waisted jeans look better on me than regular jeans because they make my waist look really narrow, my legs look really long, and my butt look really good. I want to buy a couple more pairs.
    Impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by thats.what.she.said View Post
    Impossible.
    Haha, why?

try asos

^ seconded.

If you don't mind ordering online, River Island has a few. Their jeans & shorts fit really well for me.

Yeah I second what someone already said. Buy some high waisted jeans, cut them off, and then buy studs and spikes and make them custom yourself.