Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
    Blog Entries

baby hair "sideburns"

i hate them.

they never grow. i want to get them laser removed or something. it looks really stupid when my hair is tied up

opinions? anyone else have them?

They're really not that noticeable, and a lot of people have them. I wouldn't be worried about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    I would never have even noticed! I have baby hair around my bangs and it pisses me off... but i know nobody else at all notices. You can always wax them off?
    I have the bang thing too! And the sideburns...I hate it. I just pretend it's not there, I mean lots of people have that. One problem though, I have like 3 stray sideburn hairs that grow to my cheek, and if I don't pluck them they are dark and get as long as pubes.

I have baby hairs all around my face, especially with the sideburns. I wouldn't even worry about it. Most people tell me it's cute, so of the people that do notice it I doubt they think it's unattractive.
    I pop no style, I'm strictly rude.

Get a little electric razor and shave it off? That's what my mother does. Though, I don't know why she bothers; her hair is super blonde and you can barely notice. Yours don't look bad either.
    Maybe I'll be the lucky one that doesn't get burned.

I never noticed I had that until now! Anyway, now that you mentioned it I went through a few girls' pictures on fb (because I can't believe I never even noticed the existence of such things) and most have them. oh and some are bad. yours look fine though.
    Love like you've never been hurt and dance till dawn like you've just been born.

Blog Entries
    I unno, I actually think they kinda look cute on you.

When I was about 12 or so, though, I remember my sister and the boyfriend she had at the time teasing me about my side burns :'( I was really self-conscious for about a year after that lolz
    “Baby," I said, "I'm a genius but nobody knows it but me.”

i used to have them when i was younger but they kind of went away. i still have them alllll in my bangs area. they're annoying and make me feel like a look hairy.
    Thanks a whole... lot.