Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

He's leaving for college..

[so, there's this guy I've been talking to for a while now..and we both just realized we have feelings for each other. We're both attracted to each other and pretty much attached.
    We had a serious talk last night about it, and for as much as he likes me, he won't do anything about it at all. He said since he's leaving, there's no use to start anything. Then we got into an arguement(kinda?).
    I kept telling him that if he really felt that way then he'd at least try. I'm not asking for a relationship, just something more than friends. He replies with "you just don't get it. Bye" and he hasn't talked to me since...

Am I being a jerk? Is he being a jerk? Is it both of us?
    I just really hate feeling like thiss....]
    but even sellouts have there dreams.
    set the music free. <3

Tumblr: http://helloiamjess.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kayt View Post
    maybe he likes you more than he first realized and he's trying to push you away because he doesn't want to have a hard time leaving for college. if you don't want a relationship with him.. then what do you want exactly? it's not like a friends with benefits is going to work with distance... unless you mean sexting or something, ahaha
    Im not even sure what I mean by that, haha.
    I just remembered that he had a long distance relationship like this last year that ended really bad, and now I feel like a douche..
    This is complicated..ha.
    but even sellouts have there dreams.
    set the music free. <3

Tumblr: http://helloiamjess.tumblr.com/

I think you should drop it. It seems like he's already made his decision, bringing it up again won't persuade him, it'll just put him off even more and risk losing his friendship.
    GO DUKE BLUE DEVILS