Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Its always sunny

Do you love it or what?
    I have not watched it in a while, because i only watch tv before bed now. But dogonet i love it and i feel it needs an appreciation thread.

Who are your favorite characters and your least favorites?
    My faves are
    Dee, Mac, charlie, and frank,

I can't stand Dennis.

Im surprised that there is so much frank haters on the IMDB boards.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

My favorite character is Dee. I like female comedians who aren't afraid to look ugly in order to be funny.
    Did you know that Dee and Mac are married in real life? I wonder how she felt about him having to get so fat, haha
    "I've got everything you need: games for the Dreamcast, Playstation 1, and free smoovies."

Agh that show is SO GOOD. It took me a while to get into, but now I'm obsessed with it. My favorite is definitely Charlie because he's just so pathetic, you have to love him. Mac has also grown on me though hah.
    My least favorites are Dee and Dennis, because they're such entitled brats haha. But I wouldn't want them to be any other way.. And I love how they all hate Dee.

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingPony View Post
    My favorite character is Dee. I like female comedians who aren't afraid to look ugly in order to be funny.
    Did you know that Dee and Mac are married in real life? I wonder how she felt about him having to get so fat, haha
    And Charlie is married to the waitress!

I've only seen a handful of episodes but I love it.
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

Charlie, Mac, Dennis, Dee.

I haven't seen many of the new episodes because I never know when it's on. I have the first couple seasons on DVD though. The one where they get addicted to crack is my fav. And the one where they make the terrorist video. I think they're both from the first season.
    GO DUKE BLUE DEVILS