Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
    sea glass♥ Guest

I just need to vent

So ive been seeing this guy for a few months and its going great, we have alot in common, laugh alot, hes great but like,
    sometimes i doubt myself if a guy likes me, like if he doesnt text me for a few days, did i do something wrong?
    or if we dont cuddle as much sometimes does he not want to? i mean, i consider myself a decently confident person,
    but not so much when it comes to relationships :P like i know he likes me from the way he acts, but like i always think
    what if he doesnt? ANYWAYS. idk does anyone else think like that? ive been trying hard not to just becasue i dont want
    to come off as needy or anything but ya. anyone else ever feel this way?

what does he do to make you think he doesn't like you? i'm not saying this applies to everyone, but usually when i suspect that, i'm actually right.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

sea glass♥ Guest
    I think he does, i just meant that like i overthink stuff like that :P like before you get into a relstionship with a guy, does he like you, does he not like you, kind of thing :P

Ugh I hate that feeling, when you don't know if you are overanalyzing or missing out on important signals that he's not into you. From my experience, but when a guy is really into you, he'll make an effort to talk to you and see you and spend time with you. What kinds of things is he doing to make you question it?