Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Miami man shot by police

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1548359.html
    "I've got everything you need: games for the Dreamcast, Playstation 1, and free smoovies."

I think it's interesting that you're focusing on the fact that the man was shot by police rather than the man was eating some dude's face.
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Drakken View Post
    I think it's interesting that you're focusing on the fact that the man was shot by police rather than the man was eating some dude's face.
    Really? That's what you find interesting? I guess...
    "I've got everything you need: games for the Dreamcast, Playstation 1, and free smoovies."

THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN!!!!!!

But seriously, that's scary. He obviously had to be on drugs.
    "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" Kaylee-Serenity

Some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet. I told her I saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back and can reload from there if I die. She was confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaretto View Post
    THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN!!!!!!

But seriously, that's scary. He obviously had to be on drugs.
    I've read on a couple sites they speculate cocaine. That may have been one of the drugs he was on, but I don't think cocaine alone would case that reaction

Blog Entries
    Sounds like PCP-esque crazy. That's totally crazy.
    “Baby," I said, "I'm a genius but nobody knows it but me.”

reminds me of that guy who ate his toddler's eyes then chained himself to a tree and tried to saw off his legs.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

yeah PCP is what they're thinking
    I don't like pickles

Strawberrie Guest
    Even though I don't trust this website, I heard the update on the radio today. Like eww though. It's a new drug called "bath salts" which is supposed to be the new LSD. This article identifies the victim and attacker and has the full story. It's messed up. I would not want to take that drug.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...conscious.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    There are pics on the internet of the guys face afterwards too that have been confirmed by police.
    Has anyone looked at the uncensored picture of the guys face? I saw the heavily censored version that was in one of the articles posted and it was basically just red squares. I don't think I could stomach looking at the uncensored pictures.
    Alexithymia is a term coined by Peter Sifneos in 1973 to describe a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions. It's pronounced uh-lecks-uh-thigh-me-uh.

"An intellectual is a person that's found one thing more interesting than sex"- Aldous Huxley

Thighs Wide Shut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alexithymia View Post
    Has anyone looked at the uncensored picture of the guys face? I saw the heavily censored version that was in one of the articles posted and it was basically just red squares. I don't think I could stomach looking at the uncensored pictures.
    Have you seen Hannibal? It really is like Mason Verger with his face freshly torn off and less of a nose.
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/verger.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thighs Wide Shut View Post
    Have you seen Hannibal? It really is like Mason Verger with his face freshly torn off and less of a nose.
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/verger.jpg
    Whyyyyy did you have to do that?!

I almost threw up from that alone, definitely won't be checking out the pictures lol.
    Alexithymia is a term coined by Peter Sifneos in 1973 to describe a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions. It's pronounced uh-lecks-uh-thigh-me-uh.

"An intellectual is a person that's found one thing more interesting than sex"- Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by Thighs Wide Shut View Post
    Thank you for directly posting the picture instead of the link so that I was forced to see it. Bitch.
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

Dnomla Allinav Guest
    Is he still alive? Jesus thats horrible.