Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dreadlocks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexithymia View Post
    I really don't think you could pull it off, sorry. You have too much of a good-girl cute/sweet look to you.
    Yeah this and if I remember correctly you dress pretty 'normal' which doesn't match either

a friend of mine from high school does this and she has a similar "cute/innocent" look to her. she has the right personality though which makes it okay. shes one of those weird religious people but she's also a really outdoorsy hippie type who just doesn't care about looks. i think she likes it for function and to be "loud" lol

http://i49.tinypic.com/tzhpl.jpg - dont quote
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by broccoliandchz View Post
    a friend of mine from high school does this and she has a similar "cute/innocent" look to her. she has the right personality though which makes it okay. shes one of those weird religious people but she's also a really outdoorsy hippie type who just doesn't care about looks. i think she likes it for function and to be "loud" lol

- dont quote
    I don't like that on her
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

Blog Entries
    I could actually see you with them. Aren't you the "stoner" of JB or am I confusing you with someone else?
    RIP Dad. I miss you. <3

Quote Originally Posted by iCYSPiCY View Post
    I could actually see you with them. Aren't you the "stoner" of JB or am I confusing you with someone else?
    I might be? Hahah I do smoke a lot though.

I think it looks cute on the girl Jennie posted.

i think it'd be a lot of work and not worth it
    but i think you wouldn't look bad with them
    I don't like pickles

thats.what.she.said Guest
    If you're sick of your cute/young/innocent look why not get a more mature haircut/style, instead of getting dreads which could limit you in life?

I've given dreads to a few people before. I would love dreads myself, but the upkeep on them to keep em clean is too much a pain for me. I think they look awesome though, I really like dreads.
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

"Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"

Quote Originally Posted by iCYSPiCY View Post
    She'd love to be known as that hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    She'd love to be known as that hahaha.
    Oh totally hahaha dream fulfillment right there.

What's seen as a more mature hairstyle?

I looove dreads.
    I have definitely considered them for myself (mature mirror pic hahah). Idk if I could pull them off either.

But like everyone else said, if you have a job that allows it and you know you want them for a long time (because if you take them out, it wrecks your hair) then go ahead!

I'm thinking about dreading a little bit of hair behind my ear because it's subtle but and still what I want.

And I didn't picture you looking so sweet! Hahah.
    There ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good.

I think if you really want them, try it.

I think they look good on certain people, and I have entertained the thought of doing it myself but I doubt I would be able to pull it off well and I doubt I would have the guts to do it. One of the girls I learn hoop dancing from has them and I think they make her look hot. I don't know what it is about her dreads but she looks pretty good with them.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...77176481_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...57440097_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Drakken View Post
    Don't do it! Your hair is so pretty now and you'll ruin it with dreads!
    Exactly what I was going to say. It also absolutely ruins your hair. If you want to get a decent job/get your career started in the next few years, and don't want to cut all your hair off, then don't do it. My cousin had dreads(he was a guy, though, but still had long hair), and untangling and combing through your hair is a heinous process, once you decide to undo the dreads. And your hair will be severely damaged. I just think you're so pretty right now, I would LOVE to have your hair. Leave it, it's so beautiful.
    "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" Kaylee-Serenity

Some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet. I told her I saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back and can reload from there if I die. She was confused.

not on white people. never. you are no exception.
    ad astra per aspera

do it!
    nowtheworldisreal.tumblr.com