Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Okay in a bikini?

Would you guys feel comfortable going to a party wearing a bikini if you looked like this? warning, boobage shots-
    photo onee.jpg
    photo twoo.jpg

I plan on starting up jogging soon, but I kinda doubt it will do much in the two weeks that I have till then. So I'm banking on looking like this pretty much.
    -Who do you like?
    *YOU YOU YOU*
    -Nobody.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Yeah I would feel fine. You look good.
    Formerly TotalImmortal.

kayt Guest
    sure thang gurl!!

and yeah i just said thang, problem?

You look way better than me
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]

i think if you find the right style it will look really great and going with the wrong style, color or cut could ruin it. don't wear anything too tight. beyond that i kinda suck with advice on the type you should get haha. hopefully someone else can help
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

i personally think you look great
    I don't like pickles

Thanks guys I know I need to tone up, but I guess I was just nervous about being in a bikini after a couple months of doing absolutely nothing, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by broccoliandchz View Post
    i think if you find the right style it will look really great and going with the wrong style, color or cut could ruin it. don't wear anything too tight. beyond that i kinda suck with advice on the type you should get haha. hopefully someone else can help
    Thanks for the advice! Does anyone have an idea of the type I should get? cause I don't know what kind would look the best. Thanks again everyone!
    -Who do you like?
    *YOU YOU YOU*
    -Nobody.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Tokyo Guest
    Yeeah you look fine. I think you would look good in this type of bikini. http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Sa...ame=vsdWrapper a bottom with a side tie to adjust so it's not too small or big, and a halter would look nice with your shape, and the padding/lift really makes boobs look great. I have a bathing suit like that one that I found at target, I can't find it online but I love it.

if it were me i would probably feel self conscious unless i got drunk, but i personally think you look good and if i were another attendee, i wouldn't look at you and think anything negative.
    Touch me, touch me, touch me, touch me! I want to be dirty!

i'd do anything to have a flat tummy like yours. so go for it, because you'll look good. I think also with your pale skin to pick like a red or green.
    Dressed to kill.
    R.I.P. K.C.
    +6000 posts.