My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: lol wtf

Would you call the cops on them?
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]

Quote Originally Posted by sideout View Post
    Would you call the cops on them?
    You mean if it's drug related? I don't really care. I'm just very curious.
    GO DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Quote Originally Posted by Henry VIII View Post
    You mean if it's drug related? I don't really care. I'm just very curious.
    Just, in general? I dont know haha. What if theres a dead body in there!

This reminds me of this thing I saw on tv. This guy had a security camera outside his house that caught his neighbors on tape. There was a little kid standing in a room with her hands above her head for hours and he thought it was religious at first but he called the cops anyways and it turns out the mom was punishing her kid and she was charged with child abuse.

Maybe shes punishing the guy haha
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]

this dude lived down the street from my parents. he had moved in after i moved out for college so i dont think i ever met him, but its creepy as ****. i can post that now since my parents have moved haha

Investigators took Berger into custody on Feb. 29 and seized more than 1,500 videotapes and DVDs from his home on Drawbridge Court in the Castlewood subdivision, along with children's undergarments and other items
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by sideout View Post
    Just, in general? I dont know haha. What if theres a dead body in there!

This reminds me of this thing I saw on tv. This guy had a security camera outside his house that caught his neighbors on tape. There was a little kid standing in a room with her hands above her head for hours and he thought it was religious at first but he called the cops anyways and it turns out the mom was punishing her kid and she was charged with child abuse.

Maybe shes punishing the guy haha
    I didn't really see anything though, I mean he walked in himself she didn't drag him in or anything. Plus they probably couldn't even do anything now, I'd have to wait and see if they did it again and then tell the cops while he's still in there.

I have a feeling it's drugs though. Nothing pedo-ish/serial killer-ish or anything.
    GO DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Quote Originally Posted by broccoliandchz View Post
    this dude lived down the street from my parents. he had moved in after i moved out for college so i dont think i ever met him, but its creepy as ****. i can post that now since my parents have moved haha
    That is creepy. Did your parents know him?
    GO DUKE BLUE DEVILS

That is creepy. Did your parents know him?
    they had met him a few times but i don't think they knew him well. my AP spanish teacher used to live in the same house before he moved in lol...she sold it to him.
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

l4m3r is offline Damn Straight, Biznatch! (look at me, I'm a script kiddie who can spoof form fields! I R T3H 1337 H4X0R L0L)
    Maybe the shed is on top of the entrance to a tunnel, or a system of tunnels, or a doomsday bunker or something. Or maybe just an underground area for growing pot.

The original drugs idea definitely seems more plausible though.
    Optimism is just a milder alternative to denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Drakken View Post
    Maybe he needed to accomplish something so he had her lock him in there until he finished?

That's really weird though.
    This was the first thing that went through my head. I like my innocent mind.

That was my first thought.
    Mine too.