42 64.62%
  • Menstrual Cups

8 12.31%
  • Other? (Post below)

2 3.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Diva cup all the way. I despise pads, and after reading this story: http://blisstree.com/live/gross-moldy-tampons-945/ I will never use tampons again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    I wear pads but I hate them. I have a very heavy period (no, bc did not help, I was on it for 3 years) and I soak through tampons in an hour. I think I'll take a look at cups, because wearing a pad in the summer is the worst.
    That sucks! :0( My period is usually only heavy on the second day, after that it's normal to light.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    You take it out while sitting on the toilet, so even if it does spill out it goes into the toilet... which is where you will pour it anyways
    Diva cup even has measuring marks so you can see how heavy your flow is!!! *thumbs up* lol. srsly though, its crazy because i thought my period would fill up an entire cup every few hours, but it only gets like 1/3 of the way full after a whole (heavy) day. I've had one heavy peroid since i got my cup.
    Hahaha, That's actually kind of interestingly cool!
    Also, I like the idea of being able to go 12 hours, because bathroom breaks are so obnoxious to go and change your pad, and throw it away, and get a new one and then get all cleaned up. Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseroyd View Post
    Menstrual cups? What if you do a handstand? does it all go back inside? Ew, hah.

I use Tampons during the day and pads at night, regular and light depending on my flow. I never get a really heavy flow though.
    Ahahahaaaahahaha. That made me laugh pretty hard when I read that.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post

and wwhat is this "other" on the poll.. Have any others posted what their "other" option is? Have i totally missed this?
    I'd like to know the "other" as well!
    I've heard of some women using sea sponges for tampons.
    And the softcup, which is kind of like a diva cup, but it goes way up in there and you can have sex while wearing it hahaha. Which sadly, would be my only reason for wanting one of those I think.

Quote Originally Posted by summer*girl View Post
    Diva cup all the way. I despise pads, and after reading this story: http://blisstree.com/live/gross-moldy-tampons-945/ I will never use tampons again.
    Oh my god!!!
    That is so ****ing nasty!
    I feel the need to share this with all of my female friends.
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

"Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"

Tampons, ftw.

I honestly have no idea why some girls my age (19) still use pads. My room mate did last year and I was mind boggled.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns N' Rachel View Post
    How can you judge someone for using pads?! lol that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Because I'm not perfect. You're telling me that there aren't weird things you judge people for?
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

Honestly, I can't think of anything that petty that I judge people for. I mean, I could see judging people who don't change their pads for something ridiculous like 12 hours, but judging them for using them at all? That's so silly.
    Really? Because judging me for acting human seems kinda silly...

I think the reason I judge people is because the majority of people I've met who refuse to even try tampons is because they act like it is so disgusting and wrong to stick something up there, so my feelings of "that's stupid" transfers to everyone who refuses to use tampons. Either way, it's pretty stupid to judge me for judging other people.

haha touche, I guess I am judging you for judging. But then, you're judging people who judge tampons lol. What a vicious circle we having going now...

But, I can defend your judgement of pad users because this girl I went to high school with ripped her pad off and shoved in some girls face that she was fighting with. True story. In this case I'm totally judging lol
    Haha, yeah, I imagine we could keep this going on forever. "OMG, Rachel, I can't believe you're judging me for judging you for judging me for judging other people." Probably best if we just keep our sanity and cut it now.

I just...I don't even know what to say to that. Did she grow up with humans or animals? So not right.

I don't know!! I was so ****ing grossed out when I heard about it, but I could totally picture the girl that did it doing it. I was friends with her for a little while and she was just really weird. She was scene/emo/straight edge, but I totally don't think rubbing your gnarly pad in someones face is very straight edge lol. Maybe it is, I'm not up on their rules.
    Blech. One time in middle school one of my classmates, who was one of those total freaks who always got made fun of, had this crush on a girl on his bus. Well she and her friends tricked him into touching her used tampon. How mean is that?

kayt Guest
    LOL kate you're so mean I USE PADS DON'T JUDGE ME OK

a girl told me that she put her period blood in red drink (assuming fruit punch) and gave it to this girl that lived with her.

That's disgusting!! Why do people do such weird **** with their period blood?
    Ugh, I have no clue. I've seen so many of those funny Yahoo Answers pictures of girls saying stuff like, "I put my period blood in my boyfriends food, is he a vampire yet? I <3 twilight." and always assume they are fake, but I seriously wouldn't be suprised if there are some girls who really do that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by kayt View Post

a girl told me that she put her period blood in red drink (assuming fruit punch) and gave it to this girl that lived with her.
    Too late.

That is so nasty. Excuse me while I go puke.

kayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Drakken View Post
    Ugh, I have no clue. I've seen so many of those funny Yahoo Answers pictures of girls saying stuff like, "I put my period blood in my boyfriends food, is he a vampire yet? I <3 twilight." and always assume they are fake, but I seriously wouldn't be suprised if there are some girls who really do that crap.

Too late.

That is so nasty. Excuse me while I go puke.
    ahah well to be fair i prefer tampons and wear them, i just use pads for the first few days. so i hear by declare myself off the judging block. and yeah it was disgusting, but that girl she did it to is super weird so yeah LOL

ahah well to be fair i prefer tampons and wear them, i just use pads for the first few days. so i hear by declare myself off the judging block. and yeah it was disgusting, but that girl she did it to is super weird so yeah LOL
    Sorry, still judging you.

kayt Guest
    Sorry, still judging you.
    YOU ARE NOT GONNA TELL ME WHO I'M GONNA LOVE /thenotebook

in this case referring to menstrual pads and tampons.

YOU ARE NOT GONNA TELL ME WHO I'M GONNA LOVE /thenotebook

in this case referring to menstrual pads and tampons.
    Okay you get points for the notebook reference, but not enough. Go tampons or go home.

Really? Because judging me for acting human seems kinda silly...

I think the reason I judge people is because the majority of people I've met who refuse to even try tampons is because they act like it is so disgusting and wrong to stick something up there, so my feelings of "that's stupid" transfers to everyone who refuses to use tampons. Either way, it's pretty stupid to judge me for judging other people.
    Aw :0( So I get judged for using pads?
    Though, in my defense, if always infinity ever stops making pads I'm gonna have to learn how to properly insert a dammed tampon and get used to it, because I refuse to any other pad.

haha touche, I guess I am judging you for judging. But then, you're judging people who judge tampons lol. What a vicious circle we having going now...

But, I can defend your judgement of pad users because this girl I went to high school with ripped her pad off and shoved in some girls face that she was fighting with. True story. In this case I'm totally judging lol
    Oh my gosh! That is so gross!!!!!!! D0:
    Blech. One time in middle school one of my classmates, who was one of those total freaks who always got made fun of, had this crush on a girl on his bus. Well she and her friends tricked him into touching her used tampon. How mean is that?
    Ew. Why would someone do that!?

Eeeewww!
    I have heard of a few people that will put period blood in someones food or drink as a love spell.
    So ****ing gross.
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

"Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"

kayt Guest
    Okay you get points for the notebook reference, but not enough. Go tampons or go home.
    OK SORRY
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakOnALeash View Post
    Eeeewww!
    I have heard of a few people that will put period blood in someones food or drink as a love spell.
    So ****ing gross.
    if i believed that my bodily functions were what was going to get me a man, then i deserve to be single for the rest of my life. that's ****ing gross