42 64.62%
  • Menstrual Cups

8 12.31%
  • Other? (Post below)

2 3.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ...I am just reading your guys' conversation hahaha. You guys know some nasty ass girls! Ew ew ewww lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns N' Rachel View Post
    **** you guys, I just bought pads and the whole time I thought everyone in Walmart was judging me. Even the white trash people. It was horrible.
    I won't judge you, at least you aren't buying moldy tampons!

Quote Originally Posted by Guns N' Rachel View Post
    **** you guys, I just bought pads and the whole time I thought everyone in Walmart was judging me. Even the white trash people. It was horrible.
    Yep ,we know you sit in your blood all day. We knowwwwwww
    Lol i remember one time a member here said she never uses tampons and i said pads were way gross because you are just hanging out inyour blood all day. That member got so mad at me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

Pads by far. I hate tampons so so much. I hate the feeling of taking them out so I only wear them when necessary.

Tampons.

I use a cup. My own period blood doesn't gross me out to see or touch. I don't quite understand how so many people are weirded out by their own menstrual blood. After having my period for 10 years, it doesn't faze me.
    I don't like pads, but I had worn them before the cup, and do prefer them to tampons. Whenever I'd use a tampon, without fail I'd get a UTI

I only use tampons. I don't like how pads feel and with tampons, I can wear whatever style panty I want to. I also feel a lot cleaner with tampons. I still have pads, but I haven't used them in years.
    |formerly; precious_6290|

"Faith without work is dead."

Pads. I'm a gross person already haha.
    "You go through so much information in the couse of every day. But it's up to you how you interpret it." - Cassie Ainsworth.

I just started using a menstrual cup recently and its awesome. it sucks for about 2 minutes twice a day when you have to empty it out and clean it, but other than that i pretty much completely forget that i'm even on my period. i love it

Quote Originally Posted by brainwascht View Post
    I just started using a menstrual cup recently and its awesome. it sucks for about 2 minutes twice a day when you have to empty it out and clean it, but other than that i pretty much completely forget that i'm even on my period. i love it
    I know right!

I'm surprised 7 people in the poll said cup, that's kinda a lot considering a few years ago most people were like whats that??

I have all of them, and at any given time, I am using two of those three (well, I can't use tampons and cups, but I use the other combinations). It always feels clean until I need to change, and I don't have to worry about leaking.

Blog Entries
    I generally use pads for the duration of my period. I wear a tampon when I go places because I usually wear thongs with my pants/shorts.

I'm really curious to try the cups, but my period is so so so light, I kind of feel like its waste to even bother.
    http://michellyyyy.blogspot.com/

tampons all the way. the second time i got my period ever we were on vacation and i really wanted to go swimming, so i made my mom buy me a box of tampons hahah. i never looked back. i too am kinda disgusted by pads and the idea of sitting in one's blood all day. unless your period is really light, in which case dry tampons hurt like hell and pads are probably a good choice.
    ad astra per aspera