Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm seriously in the same boat as you. Everyone thinks I look 12 already and not having any boobs doesn't help. I would love to get a boob job but after I watched the show Bridalplasty (yay trashy tv) idk if I could go through with it. It looks super painful and I do not have a high tolerance for pain.

i plan on getting some serious cosmetic work done to my teeth once i get a decent chunk in my health savings account. i get an employer match of $20 a pay period and can contribute pre-tax so its a great way to pay for it. i might get a boob lift when i get older, but that depends on how i age. if i already look crappy and old at 35-40 i probably wouldn't bother.
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Tokyo Guest
    I would get a boob job after I would be done having kids if they got smaller and flabby. I would only want b since I have looked at a ton of boob job before and afters (lol i'm weird) and the only ones that look nice in my opinion are the girls who went from a's to b's, since I dont like the look of big boobs. I would like a butt implant but I already have a large ass I just want it to be shockingly big haha that would be so fun. But I would never do it, too many horror stories on that.

the only thing i'd do is get a couple moles removed. I'm fine with my boobage since I have the more athletic body...or at least i like to think that lol.
    A piece of my heart lies with my Golden, now and forever. RIP Teddy. I love you.
    06/14/2002-28/10/2010

I wouldn't, I associate how I look phsyically with too much of my identity, it would weird me out.
    stop whining. Make life your bitch.

Blog Entries
    I feel you. I'm only 4'9 and when everyone is constantly touching you or picking you up and throwing you around, it's hard to feel 'grown up'.

I don't even know my breast size anymore. Last I checked it was a 30-32E, it's ridiculous, I basically look like a bra with some arms and legs attached to it. I would definitely get a reduction down to a small D and probably a breast lift.

If I won the lottery I'd add a nosejob and butt implants, lol. But I don't really care that much. Plus if you get butt implants, where exactly does the scar go?
    Your scream is burning through my veins.

Live fast, die pretty.

"The knight departing for new adventures offends his lady, yet she has nothing but contempt for him if he remains at her feet" Simone de Beauvoir.

ARP <3 Come back to me.

Strawberrie Guest
    I've always considered a nose job. I'm not even sure they could really fix it the way I would like, but I know one day I will at the very least go in for a consult.

i want my ears done so they stick out less, but i don't know if it's too late now since i'm (kind of) an adult. and i'm not sure i care that much haha
    cheeerios.tumblr.com

I've thought about getting a nose job if I could afford it, but I don't think I'd feel like myself anymore if I got something like that done. So I probably wouldn't ever have anything done. I think I'd get botox when I get older though.

I think fake boobs are gross and unattractive imo, but then again I hate big boobs. Also rhinoplasty and botox are disgusting, botox in particular, the way they test it on animals.

I don't believe in cosmetic surgery, although I have thought of getting a breast reduction and laser eye surgery when I'm older, purely to improve my quality of life, even though I know it's hypocritical.

If I could afford it, I would get a nose job.
    Formerly TotalImmortal.

I would say I would want a boob job because my life dream is to have cleavage but I really don't think it would be worth it. I'm just not self conscious enough about my boobs and I stopped getting shit for being flat after sophomore year. They say more than a handful is a waste hehe.
    Meow meow *skritch skritch*

Would you like your possessions identified? Y/N

Blog Entries
    I've always been extremely anti-cosmetic surgery.. I don't think I could live with knowing something on my body was completely fake and not me. But then again, I might feel different if I was flat as a board, fat, and/or had a horrible nose.
    Alexithymia is a term coined by Peter Sifneos in 1973 to describe a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions. It's pronounced uh-lecks-uh-thigh-me-uh.

"An intellectual is a person that's found one thing more interesting than sex"- Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by alexithymia View Post
    I've always been extremely anti-cosmetic surgery.. I don't think I could live with knowing something on my body was completely fake and not me. But then again, I might feel different if I was flat as a board, fat, and/or had a horrible nose.
    I agree. And I also think its sad that people try to purchase self confidence. I hate the ads that surgeons use, like 'be the best you you can be!' but its just manipulating people. I dunno, I just could never do it, and I dont necessarily look down on people that do get it, but I definitely dont think the same of them afterwards.
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never