Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Late Bloomers

  1. #1

    Late Bloomers

    Anyone really fill out as soon as they got older? I mean in the titties region. I just need hope. Or a boobjob. I'm almost 18 and a sad panda with 32Bs

  2. #2
    I'm 18 and a 34A. Which one of us is bigger haha?
    I don't think filling out is a happening thing, hate to burst your bubble
    Meow meow *skritch skritch*

    Would you like your possessions identified? Y/N

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,337
    a lot of girls fill out a bit more from 18-22. it often (but not always) goes hand in hand with getting fatter, though
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

  4. #4
    Tokyo Guest
    I'm a 32 b too. When I was 18, I was 5'6 and about 150 pounds, and a 34 b. I have thinned out, lost 30 pounds losing "baby" fat I guess, within me turning 20. Also, when I lost weight I went down to a 32 a. Now at (almost) 23, I am still 120 pounds, I'm an inch taller, and I have 32 b boobs. They have filled out significantly from the time i was 20. You may still have hope but only time will tell. When I was 19, I was on birth control for a month my boobs went to a c cup, so it may help your boobs grow too. Actually I hated it tho, I don't like having anything bigger than a b.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,506
    I am not sure if I gained a cup size or just measured incorrectly before. I haven't gained amy weight though, so that isn't it. Useless post.
    stop whining. Make life your bitch.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    735
    Blog Entries
    1
    my mum went from B to double D in one year when she was like 23

    i'm hoping that doesn't happen to me. i like my small c's

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    I have big boobs, and trust me, YOU DO NOT WANT THEM.

    Big boobs are hard to dress, and you feel fat, you get back pain, bras cost a million dollars, you can't buy bikinis, they are a pain during exercise, you can't buy dresses and most of the time they end up a lot less attractive than small ones.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,548
    ME ME ME. So Ready.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,130
    Blog Entries
    1
    On my 18th birthday I was a 34B. I started birth control the next day and within two months I was at 34DD. I'm the poster child for late blooming.
    http://michellyyyy.blogspot.com/

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Science_Fiction View Post
    I have big boobs, and trust me, YOU DO NOT WANT THEM.

    Big boobs are hard to dress, and you feel fat, you get back pain, bras cost a million dollars, you can't buy bikinis, they are a pain during exercise, you can't buy dresses and most of the time they end up a lot less attractive than small ones.
    I don't want big boobs, I just want bigger boobs. A 32D would be perfect.
    I just feel top heavy. I have a small waist with large hips. I have a great body but I get jealous of all the big boobed ladies out there.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,843
    Blog Entries
    2
    I was kind of late I guess. I went from a borderline A/B to borderline B/C from like 18 to 20. I'm 21 now and I wish they would grow just a bit more. I would just like to be a normal/big C cup, not a small C. Birth control gets them to where I like them, so honestly I think I'm going to get back on it. Not only for the bigger boobs (I get terrible cramps), but that's definitely a main motivator.
    Alexithymia is a term coined by Peter Sifneos in 1973 to describe a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions. It's pronounced uh-lecks-uh-thigh-me-uh.

    "An intellectual is a person that's found one thing more interesting than sex"- Aldous Huxley

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell View Post
    On my 18th birthday I was a 34B. I started birth control the next day and within two months I was at 34DD. I'm the poster child for late blooming.
    No way!! If that happened to me I would have stayed on it longer.

    Birth control made me go up maybe a cup size, but I was underweight and got healthier during that time so who knows. And now that I'm off it I think they got a bit smaller. They shrink and grow with my weight.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.PotatoHead View Post
    No way!! If that happened to me I would have stayed on it longer.

    Birth control made me go up maybe a cup size, but I was underweight and got healthier during that time so who knows. And now that I'm off it I think they got a bit smaller. They shrink and grow with my weight.
    If BC makes my boobs bigger I am going to be pissed. I like being a small C.
    stop whining. Make life your bitch.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by popsicle.pirate View Post
    If BC makes my boobs bigger I am going to be pissed. I like being a small C.
    It's never made mine bigger. I've been on at least 10 kinds in the almost 4 years I've been on it

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    949
    i was an A cup til i was like 17 almost. 2-3 months before i turned 17 i grew and was a B, the next month they were a C and by the time i was 17 they were D's lol.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.