Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
    snowyangel24 Guest

how often should he text?

so when you first start talking to a guy and you're pretty sure he likes you, but not 100%, how often does he or do you think he would text you? just curious.

Probably as often as you text them. If he makes a habit of not answering numerous texts I'd sent (over a reasonable, non-pestering amount of time) I'd assume he's not that interested. However, like ShoeBoxOfLies said, it depends on how keen a texter he is.
    Bazinga!

kayt Guest
    it really depends on the guy. i'm not a really big fan of texting myself, but if i like the guy and notice he's talking to me i don't mind returning the effort. *YOU'D THINK* guys would make sure to text you maybe once or twice everyday but guys are usually not like that. if i were you, i'd just start the conversations for now and see if he takes over and starts a few himself?

Frosted♥Rose Guest
    Hm, i'm opposite of most of the girls here.

Every guy that has been seriously interested in me has texted me at least once a day.

Totally depends on the guy. Although generally if a guy is really interested in you, he will text you more than his usual habits.

i think if a guy is really interested they will text you multiple times a day... at least, in my experience, that's what almost every guy who i ended up dating did.

however i did briefly date/talk to two older guys (25 and 28) and each of them definitely played it cool with the texting. they waited a few days in between. but one of them was really into me (25) and the other was not that into me (28).
    Thanks a whole... lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosted♥Rose View Post
    Hm, i'm opposite of most of the girls here.

Every guy that has been seriously interested in me has texted me at least once a day.
    This.
    Formerly TotalImmortal.

As others have said, it depends on the guy. Most guys that have been interested in me text me a lot. My current boyfriend never really texted me, but he also knows that I don't really like texting. We just talk on Facebook.

every guy that has ever been interested me texted me like aaaall the time leading up to when one of us asked the other out. and even then we continued to have a pretty much never ending textual conversation.

but it really is up to the guy, depending on how keen on texting he is.
    LAUREN!

"its not that i don't know what i'm supposed to say, but there's no border patrol in my head that says which words should leave or stay unsaid."

depends on the guy. some guys will text you daily, others won't. i think what matters is that he makes an effort to talk to you and see you... the medium doesn't matter.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Quote Originally Posted by suηfℓowεг. View Post
    every guy that has ever been interested me texted me like aaaall the time leading up to when one of us asked the other out. and even then we continued to have a pretty much never ending textual conversation.

but it really is up to the guy, depending on how keen on texting he is.
    How old were they?