Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Man sends Autistic son to school with a wire

Has anyone seen this?

Thoughts?
    "You guys are basically dating. You went to the grocery store to get stuff to make tacos. You don't do that with someone you're just banging!"

My best friend Brinny says, "Oh, she's just being Meli."

Oh my god. I'm halfway through. How disgusting.
    It is the techno way.

I read the article earlier but didnt dare listen to the audio recordings. I dont understand why people who hates kinds so much would choose a profession like this or how they even get the job. I feel like this happens to so many special needs children its ridiculous.
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]

I nearly started crying. I deal with a lot of autistic/MR patients at work, and you should NEVER speak to them in that way. That is just so appalling...
    "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" Kaylee-Serenity

Some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet. I told her I saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back and can reload from there if I die. She was confused.

don't wanna mess with THAT dad. haha

pretty messed up. although i had teachers in elementary who were way worse to kids in my class. i remember there was one girl in grade 3 that was a bit slow, and the teacher would call her a dumbass/idiot/useless etc in front of the whole class. i remember one time she yelled at her cuz her desk was messy, made her cry, and told her she'd amount to nothing and would probably work at mcdonalds her whole life (while the whole class watched/listened). same teacher yelled at me for "wanting attention" when i went to her about some girl in the class bullying me.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

I gotta say, I really respect this guy for specifically saying he's not going to sue because it's not about money. I really appreciate that. So many people today sue for the dumbest reasons, and it's nice to see someone opposed to that. Like really, how is money going to remove the emotional damage that kid has taken?

Anyways, that's just disgusting what those teachers did. Why would you do that job if you don't even care?
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!