Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug View Post
    i don't get why you keep mentioning the views? its got pics in it and people like to be nosey. what do you want everyone to say? "cool" "kewl" "nice" "fab" lol
    threads that get updated daily almost always reach views in the thousands because they're constantly on the "new posts" page
    plus views can be non members, or even the same person, even you viewing the thread 50 times can be counted
    Because I'm curious as to how there are that many views and so few replies. I'm curious as to what people think as well, about my food or my work outs.. I started the thread to get replies while I do this. You replied, so I got what I wanted out of it. That's why I keep mentioning the views.
    I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends. - Almost Famous

Quote Originally Posted by decorus. View Post
    Why thank you! I was so happy to see you posted in here, I'm barely on here and I think you're barely on here too so it's always nice to see you post! Hows life? I wish I came back to the city for the summer but I think I'm just bored and lonely with my friends gone lol.
    I know haha, the day I posted that was the first time i was on here in like a month! Lifes good, though boring. Im getting laid off from my job after stampede, so thats the only thing interesting in my life now haha. How was school/BC?
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedheart View Post
    I know haha, the day I posted that was the first time i was on here in like a month! Lifes good, though boring. Im getting laid off from my job after stampede, so thats the only thing interesting in my life now haha. How was school/BC?
    Ack lame! I can't find a job for the life of me so I feel you in the career woes department. At least stampede isn't for a while yet, you've got some time to line something up.

School went great this year! But like I said, I can't find a job for the life of me so I ended up picking up some summer courses while I keep looking for a job. I started being an RA in the dorms for the free rent in January, so now I just need like 15 hours a week so I have grocery money but no one is biting. So I'm going to be a starving student on the beach all summer! hahah.

Got any trips planned for the summer? Or just hanging out in the calgary area?
    I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends. - Almost Famous

Ack lame! I can't find a job for the life of me so I feel you in the career woes department. At least stampede isn't for a while yet, you've got some time to line something up.

School went great this year! But like I said, I can't find a job for the life of me so I ended up picking up some summer courses while I keep looking for a job. I started being an RA in the dorms for the free rent in January, so now I just need like 15 hours a week so I have grocery money but no one is biting. So I'm going to be a starving student on the beach all summer! hahah.

Got any trips planned for the summer? Or just hanging out in the calgary area?
    Yeah, their doing renos, so they are going to re-hire us after theyre finished, prob early september. If everything goes according to plan haha, which renos never do.

No big plans, but at the end of may my boyfriend and I are going to wendover, nevada, haha. Its like this teeny tiny town with like 6 hotels in the whole place, but we found a deal for $200 roundtrip flights/hotel/taxes, so were like 'why not' lol. Thats the only real plan though.

Are you in kelowna?
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never

Yeah, their doing renos, so they are going to re-hire us after theyre finished, prob early september. If everything goes according to plan haha, which renos never do.

No big plans, but at the end of may my boyfriend and I are going to wendover, nevada, haha. Its like this teeny tiny town with like 6 hotels in the whole place, but we found a deal for $200 roundtrip flights/hotel/taxes, so were like 'why not' lol. Thats the only real plan though.

Are you in kelowna?
    Wendover.. can't say I have ever heard of it in my life haha. I bet the weather will be great though so who cares!

I am! I'm 10 minutes from the beach. Until I got here in September, I had never been to Kelowna in my life, so now that I'm here I'm stoked to stay for the summer and get some good, hot weather. But yeah, unfortunately not the best city to try and find work in over the summer lol.

Wendover.. can't say I have ever heard of it in my life haha. I bet the weather will be great though so who cares!

I am! I'm 10 minutes from the beach. Until I got here in September, I had never been to Kelowna in my life, so now that I'm here I'm stoked to stay for the summer and get some good, hot weather. But yeah, unfortunately not the best city to try and find work in over the summer lol.
    yeah haha its random, but should be fun.

kelowna is soo nice. but yeah, for jobs its all retired people and orchard workers lol. so nice to be close to the beach though!

Tokyo Guest
    I like that you eat grapefruit, I know of noone besides me who eats it on the regular. I love to eat healthy and you are very inspiring. I must remember to come back here and make those fishcakes when i buy some tuna.

yeah haha its random, but should be fun.

kelowna is soo nice. but yeah, for jobs its all retired people and orchard workers lol. so nice to be close to the beach though!
    Literally minutes after my last reply, I got an interview for one of the jobs at my school!! aww yeah haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo View Post
    I like that you eat grapefruit, I know of noone besides me who eats it on the regular. I love to eat healthy and you are very inspiring. I must remember to come back here and make those fishcakes when i buy some tuna.
    Grapefruit makes for such a nice light start in the morning sometimes! And thank you for saying I'm inspiring! That's such a huge compliment. I was telling a friend today about the fishcake recipe, it's so delicious.

No food pictures today. I ate half a sub from subway and I helped my buddy move so his dad bought us beer, chinese food and weed lol. So I definitely put a dent in the diet today, but once I got home I did one of those Rockin' Body workouts so at least I know I burned off some of it! I'm glad to get back to nice and light eating tomorrow though!

kayt Guest
    apple on the beach pic is by far my fave, so deep, it just speaks to me like the ocean waves on a late friday night

Quote Originally Posted by kayt View Post
    apple on the beach pic is by far my fave, so deep, it just speaks to me like the ocean waves on a late friday night
    Perfect. That was the exact effect I was striving for.

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been helping a friend move and I just got a new job! At a tanning salon, haha. All my friends think it's hilarious because of how pasty white I am. Hopefully I'll be back to taking photos soon!

lol my last post makes me laugh. i got that job and then less than a day later got a job with the university and now i've been stupid busy planning events for donors to scholarships and bursaries within the school. PHEWF.

i still take pictures of my food, you can follow me on instagram (message me for my user) but I will try to get back in here to post more. after i saw joanne's thread, i figured it is something i should continue with.

yesterday:

breakfast one yolk cracked grrr. + two piece toast

vegetarian quiche it was gross. i ate half of it.

dinner was a steak and some crackers lol i was lazy

oreo cake! i got in a fight with a friend so another friend brought me over cake to make me feel better haha

+ popcorn and lots of water