Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Wedding appropriate

Is this dress appropriate for a wedding? I'm not sure how 'posh' it's going to be and I want something I can wear again afterwards.
    here

What colour shoes/bag would you get? I want to put something colourful with it, I don't want the outfit to be too plain
    Bazinga!

Its hard to tell because I can't zoom in on the pic, but it looks like the top is meant to look as if its see through? even though its probably beige fabric underneath I still think with that look it might not be so wedding appropriate.

it is pretty though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystαℓ View Post
    Its hard to tell because I can't zoom in on the pic, but it looks like the top is meant to look as if its see through? even though its probably beige fabrice underneath I still think with that look it might not be so wedding appropriate.

it is pretty though.
    Yeah, I'm a little unsure whether the top is see through, I couldn't really tell when I zoomed in on the website. If it were then I think I'd wear a vest-top or something underneath that's the same colour as the shoes or something just so it's not obviously see through.
    Bazinga!

Tokyo Guest
    If it is see through or supposed to look like it is see through then no it's not appropriate. Also, I dont like the dress :\

If it is see through then I'm going to wear a top underneath so it would look a little like this but different colours obviously.

It's my bf's cousin's wedding and my bf's mum said even if it is see through it would be fine whether I decide to wear something underneath or not.
    Bazinga!

My vote is no. You can find better.
    It is the techno way.

I think its more club-wear. If it wasn't made to look naked/see-through, sure...but that is a big no no for me
    A piece of my heart lies with my Golden, now and forever. RIP Teddy. I love you.
    06/14/2002-28/10/2010

It cute but I don't think its appropriate.
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]

Thanks guys. I have until September to find a dress so I can keep looking!
    Bazinga!