Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Break up and facebook

When you are no longer with some one do you always delete/make private all photos of you two together or do you just not care ?

He basically removed all of us, but I don't feel like I should because even though we aren't together now those moments happened and I look pretty good in a few, so I decided to leave mine up and just removed any 'cute' caption ( though I did remove any that looked really couple-y kissing/cuddling ect.)

Quote Originally Posted by xD View Post
    When you are no longer with some one do you always delete/make private all photos of you two together or do you just not care ?

He basically removed all of us, but I don't feel like I should because even though we aren't together now those moments happened and I look pretty good in a few, so I decided to leave mine up and just removed any 'cute' caption ( though I did remove any that looked really couple-y kissing/cuddling ect.)
    I kept up ones of us at prom and a few of us at the lake, mostly just snapshots of us sitting on towels next to each other because that was a big end of senior year trip for me and all my friends so he is in alot of the group shots as well.
    Any and all couple ones of us where we are like holding hands, or cuddling, or kissing or super close to each other I immediately deleted when me and my ex broke up.
    I had to ask him to delete the ones of us kissing and couple-y because he wouldn't otherwise.
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

"Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"

I deleted some of the pictures of us (like on our vacation in Mexico) and untagged myself in some. But then I just gave up because I couldn't be ****ed to go through 4 years worth of pictures lol. Pain in the ass.

depends how it ended. i have a few tagged photos with my ex cuz i didn't really have any hard feelings about the breakup and didn't care to go and remove them. he did, though.

however, i would've removed obviously romantic ones so potential guys i add wouldn't think i'm taken.

my current boyfriend has tons of photos (even profile pics) of him with ex girlfriends. he never untags or removes anything on facebook though... he hardly goes on it/doesn't care.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Blog Entries
    I really have never cared.
    “Baby," I said, "I'm a genius but nobody knows it but me.”

i have but only because i wanted attention. in the future i doubt i'd do something like that unless it was like my profile pic or something in which case i'd pick another one
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Since I never really put any pics on fb it's not really a problem. I had a couple pics with him (by other people) that I just untagged myself from.
    Love like you've never been hurt and dance till dawn like you've just been born.

I deleted most because I didn't want people to see them and think we were together. There's like two up still.

I had to go on his profile and delet pictures for him because he wouldn't. He had kissing ones up and stuff as his PROFILE picture. wtf, no.
    I want to grow. I want to be better. You grow. We all grow. We're made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear. - Tupac

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.

I wouldn't delete pics i dont think, i have pics with ex bfs/flings still up, i don't really care.

I deleted the profile pictures with him and the lovey-dovey kiss ones or whatever. Other than that, I didn't because we ended on good terms.
    Formerly TotalImmortal.

With my first boyfriend i deleted everything cuz it was hurting and i wanted him out of my life/ he repulsed me.

With the previous i kept the whole album, he deleted his profile pics and deleted me off his fb though lol.

If i got into a serious relationship i might take the album down.. idk
    ~up ur ziggy with a wawa brush~
    ~i love my heart let it beat~

http://whimsicalstrays.blogspot.com/
    http://blackblackheart.tumblr.com/

GH - July 2010

Join Date - March 25, 2004