Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Sick female cat!!!!

Alright, so my babydoll went out of heat like a week ago.. so i think it's totally unrelated to what's going on.

Lately, as of the past 2 or 3 days she's been very lethargic.. She's usually pretty playfun and mean i guess you could say. She hasn't tried playing at all. I stepped in some throwup the otherday, along with another wet spot i assumed was pee, im not sure, this was two days ago. Yesterday i noticed she threw up on my pillow. Today i went downstairs for 5 seconds adn came back up and she peed on my bed and there was trace amounts of blood in it. I went to church and came back and held her for a little bit, she has been very limp lately.. So i was holding her and she got wet stuff all over my leg from her hooha. So i looked at it and it was extremely wet, with a tiny bit of blood. She has been licking it a lot, i guess more than usual. Idk what's wrong with her! It scares me.

Do any of you have any idea what could be going on with her???
    I guess im going to take her to the vet tomorrow, but im hoping it is just a side effect of the heat she was in because i barely work anymore because my work is run by a bunch of ****ed up bitches, thus i have not much money.

I have no idea what that could be... there's no chance she's pregnant, right?
    So I'm guessing she doesn't usually pee/vomit around the house? I'd take her to the vets.

I just got back from the vet, she has a uti. my poor baby. they implanted this camel hump type thing in her back that releases an antibiotic. thank god because with my schedule I wouldn't be able to give her medicine like I should. my poor girl! I have to take her back in a week and they think they are going to have to reimplant this thing. I just want her to feel better!

Poor girl, atleast it's only a UTI. When I first read this post my mind kind of dabbled along the lines of pyometra which would not be a fun experience for her or your pocket book. You should really look into getting her spayed, not that it will necessarily prevent future infections but it will definitely prevent other ailments (ie: pyometra). Hope it clears up fast.

today was the fourth time she's gone to the vet since I started this thread. omg she is so expensive! she did have a uterine problem, and shes at the vet getting emergency spayed. they took 60 dollars off the price since I have given them so much money lately. yay I can't wait for her to be very healthy again!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    today was the fourth time she's gone to the vet since I started this thread. omg she is so expensive! she did have a uterine problem, and shes at the vet getting emergency spayed. they took 60 dollars off the price since I have given them so much money lately. yay I can't wait for her to be very healthy again!
    Poor girl, I was kind of wondering if it were some sort of uterine infection like a pyometra. Atleast you know now and the solution is something easy/permanent such as spaying. This is why it's always best to get females spayed ASAP, because pyometra is actually rather common (& then the risk of cancer too, but yeah).

Quote Originally Posted by Canis Lupus View Post
    Poor girl, I was kind of wondering if it were some sort of uterine infection like a pyometra. Atleast you know now and the solution is something easy/permanent such as spaying. This is why it's always best to get females spayed ASAP, because pyometra is actually rather common (& then the risk of cancer too, but yeah).
    they said her uterus was the biggest they'd seen in a cat... the size of a dogs uterus that had puppies and it was filled with mucus. now shes home but as soon as she got here she has been moaning and growling and hissing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg