Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Heals, most definitely. I can't get enough of them.
    Leah

WishUponAStar Guest
    Cardigans! I looove them.

Dresses. They're pretty and easier/cheaper than other outfits.

DetailsInTheFabric Guest
    This is going to sound incredibly weird, but I am absolutely obsessed with underwear lmfao. Whenever Aerie has a sale, I buy so many pairs, it's ridiculous. I have around 100 pairs of underwear, I'm dead serious :$

Blog Entries
    Socks. I have two drawers stuffed full of socks. I'm known for my crazy socks, all I own are knee-socks. I have a weakness for Victoria's Secret PINK line underwear. Anytime there's a 5 for $25 sale I buy more and more.

Purses too, I don't even know how many I have. And hoodies, I must have close to 30 hoodies, it's ridiculous.
    Your scream is burning through my veins.

Live fast, die pretty.

"The knight departing for new adventures offends his lady, yet she has nothing but contempt for him if he remains at her feet" Simone de Beauvoir.

ARP <3 Come back to me.

justbelieve Guest
    Thongs hahah i dunno why, i just cant ressist the 7 for $27 sales at lasenza

Bras, panties, shoes. I also have a lot of jeans, but I don't wear a lot of them. And ribbed tanks. I really had an obsession with those in high school.
    |formerly; precious_6290|

"Faith without work is dead."

High heels. I love them and buy them all the time, but don't wear them nearly enough to rationalize owning so many. I just see them and fall in love with them, and it is even worse if there is a sale of some sort, because then any attempt I had of convincing myself not to spend the money on them is completely gone.

Handbags. I've done really well recently and had one bought for xmas and haven't bought a new one since. However, it's starting to fall apart because I use it all the time. I bought one the other day from ebay and when it came I didn't like the colour. Now I'm looking at another I really like and I'm very tempted to buy it!!
    Bazinga!

Tank tops by far. Especially the ribbed "Wife beater" type of tank tops. I own way way waaaaay too many.
    Belts too, I have somewhere around 30 belts, which is ridiculous.
    Hats and sunglasses also, I have too many of those too, and I wear hats so often my baby brother actually calls me "Hat" sometimes instead of my name...I might have a slight addiction.
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

"Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MonitorNatalie View Post
    Handbags. I've done really well recently and had one bought for xmas and haven't bought a new one since. However, it's starting to fall apart because I use it all the time. I bought one the other day from ebay and when it came I didn't like the colour. Now I'm looking at another I really like and I'm very tempted to buy it!!
    If you can, try and browse a Marshall's or TJMaxx. All of the purses I use currently I got from there. All real leather, all brandname, all completely cheap to moderate prices. I have a black leather purse that I used everyday for probably about 3 years and it looks the same as the day I bought it. I don't baby them either, they've been through snow and rain and mudd etc.
    Your scream is burning through my veins.

Live fast, die pretty.

"The knight departing for new adventures offends his lady, yet she has nothing but contempt for him if he remains at her feet" Simone de Beauvoir.

ARP <3 Come back to me.

Blog Entries
    Animal print, from dresses to tops to shoes to undies to even accessories, and usually leopard. I think I have street walker tendencies.
    SW: 147 lbs
    CW:
    GW: 125 lbs