Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry VIII View Post
    Stand Your Ground says that you can use deadly force if you feel threatened. How does a 200 pound grown man with a gun feel threatened by a skinny little 17 year old kid with a bag of skittles? wtf
    Hey man, Skittles are some serious shit. If you don't respect the rainbow, it will fuck you up.
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

523523_352636174772070_149551848413838_907306_1705667093_n.jpg

I found this today on Facebook. Now that's just tacky and disrespectful...
    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

kayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Drakken View Post
    Hey man, Skittles are some serious shit. If you don't respect the rainbow, it will fuck you up.
    LOL

to me it seems as though the killer did racial profiling.. racial profiling = hate crime. seriously, put this guy in jail.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TropicalSnow View Post
    Attachment 29326

I found this today on Facebook. Now that's just tacky and disrespectful...
    Wow. Some people are going crazy with this and forgetting about the actual story and the poor kid. A bunch of people at my school have used this to suddenly see like they are so politically active in dumb ways. I just want to get this boy some justice and try to let his family heal and move on. People trying to capitalize on this is sick.
    RIP Dad. I miss you. <3

seems like a case of racism at its finest. i hope some justice is brought to the boy and his family.
    But you got a heart so big, it could crush this town. And I can't hold out forever, even walls fall down.

"You're not gunna get in my head"
    "I'm already in your head"

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Quote Originally Posted by TropicalSnow View Post
    Well, he looks distinctly unruffled, even downright healthy. Ugh.
    "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" Kaylee-Serenity

Some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet. I told her I saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back and can reload from there if I die. She was confused.

Blog Entries
    Update: Zimmerman has been charged with 2nd degree murder.
    RIP Dad. I miss you. <3

l4m3r is offline Damn Straight, Biznatch! (look at me, I'm a script kiddie who can spoof form fields! I R T3H 1337 H4X0R L0L)
    It's going to be really difficult to get a murder conviction, especially in Florida. I wonder why they didn't go with a manslaughter charge- it seems like there would be less to prove that way.

My inner cynic is telling me that they're not even trying to convict him, just charging him to address the public outcry. Maybe the state attorney figures that a failure to convict Zimmerman won't look as bad on the career track record as not even bothering to charge him.
    Optimism is just a milder alternative to denial.

this is clearly a tragic incident but i really dont understand why its become such a big deal. yea, racism exists. very novel idea. making it a huge issue really just intensifies racial tension. i guess im adding to it with this comment :/
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by l4m3r View Post
    It's going to be really difficult to get a murder conviction, especially in Florida. I wonder why they didn't go with a manslaughter charge- it seems like there would be less to prove that way.

My inner cynic is telling me that they're not even trying to convict him, just charging him to address the public outcry. Maybe the state attorney figures that a failure to convict Zimmerman won't look as bad on the career track record as not even bothering to charge him.
    I'm a cynic and that is what I believe.
    I can't believe it's gotten this much attention, though. The media did a good job portraying Trayvon as a young, innocent teenager..by posting old pictures of him. I believe that if they posted recent pictures of him this would not have receieved the amount of coverage that it has
    I don't like pickles