Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
    liquidxtopaz Guest

Does anyone need a Spanish study buddy?

So I am a native Spanish speaker and I am willing to help anyone with their Spanish, correcting homework, essays, etc. or chatting to improve it.
    I would like that person to correct my essays (in English) for school, and have occassional conversations so I improve my pronunciation.
    We can videochat on MSN. I also have Facebook.

quitejaded Guest
    What a great idea. I'm not in spanish class, but it would be cool to have a spanish chat buddy. Do you have Skype?

Claro! lo deberia... estoy bien fuera de forma tienes facebook o skype? o te prefieras hablar por jb?

liquidxtopaz Guest
    PM me and I'll add you on Facebook

Oh my gosh YES..im currently failing spanish and need all the help i can get. English is my best subject

liquidxtopaz Guest
    Anyone who still needs help is free to PM me anytime and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

debería enviarte un mensaje porque tengo algunos problemas con un papel que estoy escribiendo.
    no tengo MSN, sino Facebook y Skype. (creo que mucha gente de los países hispanohablantes tienen MSN aunque aquí en EEUU MSN es casi inexistente)
    también tengo un perfil de livemocha.
    I don't like pickles

Blog Entries
    Damn, I just ended my spanish class and am out of school until september, but this would've been very helpful. I would still be willing to help you out with whatever you need and I guess just practicing conversations would be helpful for me. I have Facebook and Skype so just message me.
    http://michellyyyy.blogspot.com/