Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    to answer the thread...
    -boobs (i never do the bra pocket thing though, nor will i ever)
    -pretty clothes
    -the fact that it is socially acceptable to make ourselves look better with makeup and such
    -the fact that it is more socially acceptable for us to cry or show emotion
    Thanks a whole... lot.

We can watch things like the Victoria Secret Fashion Show without being called gay or pigs.

I don't think I've ever actually watched it though, haha.
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

I like how my skin is soft and relatively hairless compared to almost every guy, ever. I'm not sure how universally true this is, but I'm glad I'm not as impulsive/driven to impress my friends by being cocky or an idiot. My guy friends get the dumbest ideas in their heads and they just do it. My brothers are almost never thinking about their actions or words, they just let it pour out. I like that extra bit of hesitation and analysis that girls have.
    Meow meow *skritch skritch*

Would you like your possessions identified? Y/N

Oh! I got a good one! Smooth legs! I hate shaving, but omg nothing feels better than rubbing your smooth legs together, haha. I love it.

Some of these answers are embarrassing

Higher life expectancy.
    God got a virgin pregnant by magic. If he's not playing by the rules; nor am I.

BUS WANKER!

Quote Originally Posted by Beautyfrom-pain View Post
    Some of these answers are embarrassing

Higher life expectancy.
    But I don't want my husband to die first. Then I'll be sad and lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    You guys have to pay to get into parties? Like, house parties? I've never heard of that.

I agree with what Steph said. I generally prefer to be the one to be pursued. I'm too shy and nervous around men to be aggressive, so I like that I can sit back and not have to worry about it.

To be honest I never did either until a guy brought it up. It turns out all of the parties I've been to wanted money but I've always gotten in free.
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    You guys have to pay to get into parties? Like, house parties? I've never heard of that.
    the only time I've ever heard of it is for keggers, cause by paying you're pitching in for the beer

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorShoeboxOfLies View Post
    People aren't disgusted when I have on make-up compared to if a guy wears it. That's really about all I can think of that I quite like about being a female compared to being a guy.
    Yeah. Like someone else had said, being a pimply teenage dude would suck. At least its socially acceptable as a woman to cover up any facial blemishes.

A lot of people have been saying boobs, but personally, I find boobs to be annoying. I wish I had a smaller chest. I'd be all about an A cup.

I like being able to wear both pretty and masculine clothes without being stigmatized. Its much more acceptable for women to wear mens clothing then the reverse. Generally, women's underwear is much more comfortable than mens, although I am jealous of the way mens clothes are sized. I wish women's clothing sizes were more universal. I prefer mens shoes to womens dress shoes most of the time, and wish mens shoes came in smaller sizes.
    stop whining. Make life your bitch.