Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plaid jeans

Albi Guest

Plaid jeans

Opinions?

I'm in love. But Modcloth now all of a sudden has ridiculously expensive custom fees that's stopping me from buying them

kayt Guest
    i had red ones similar when i was like 10 years old ahaha

i wouldn't wear them now. not my style and i don't have anything that would look good with them ;p

I wore mine all the time when I was in my "dressing like a punk makes me a punk" phase.
    Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Albi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous Huxley View Post
    I wore mine all the time when I was in my "dressing like a punk makes me a punk" phase.
    Plaid seems more farm girl-chic to me than punk. I'd feel more inclined to milk a cow in those pants than listen to a Misfits album

Definitely not my style... I'm already pretty particular about which plaid shirts I think look cute, plaid pants are just too much.

They are very "13-year old punk" in my opinion. I have seen many, many 'punk' teenagers wearing them in red. not my style.
    Many have I loved, and many times been bitten,
    Many times I've gazed along the open road.

Many times I've lied and many times I've listened,
    Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.

nah. i'm all for fun pants, but i could only see those looking alright on someone ridiculously good looking, with like a very nice button up. but even then, it would be better without. maybe a more faded plaid would be better?
    cheeerios.tumblr.com

ahah no. well, i wouldn't wear them. i played a boy in my school's production of hairspray and i had to wear almost those exact pants (but looser, obviously.)
    ad astra per aspera