Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Is this trend over yet?

Black leggings with black knee boots. Seriously almost EVERY girl around here is doing this look lately, and fashion usually hits the midwest like a year later than everywhere else, but I see girls acting like it's such a new trend and I'm thinking it's not lol.

how does one act like something is a new trend? i kinda like that look- keeps the legs warm lol
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I dont think its a trend thats just gonna come and go. Seems pretty permanent to me.
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]

i feel like it's just the popularity of boots and leggings, not necessarily the combo. i'm sure it'll calm down for summer, but once it's colder again i bet it'll start right back up. here everyone has these, in varying colors:
    cheeerios.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by GTFO View Post
    i feel like it's just the popularity of boots and leggings, not necessarily the combo. i'm sure it'll calm down for summer, but once it's colder again i bet it'll start right back up. here everyone has these, in varying colors:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nCKdOf1lyn...dden+boots.jpg
    Yes, this. I was trying to figure out a way to say it haha.
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]

Everyone at my school has these. I don't understand it. imo they're fug.

I think thigh high boots can work, but I didn't like any of the examples in the op.

Albi Guest
    I like those boots. They are very similar to the Steve Madden P Lakke ones I have in cognac

I don't think it's a trend, boots and tights will always be in style year after year once fall and winter rolls around. Having your footwear the same color as your tights gives an impression of longer legs--it looks flattering. The reason black on black is so common because it's easier to find or buy boots and tights in those colors.
    Formerly ReadingRainbow and Photo Lass.