Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What TV shows do you watch?

I watch the office, greys anatomy, modern family, how i met your mother, sweet home alabama and big bang theory. I don't usually watch them on tv, i just use them as breaks between homework and studying or accumulate like a weeks worth and watch them at the same time.

What do you watch?

Army Wives, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars, Biggest Loser, One Tree Hill, Criminals Minds, Law & Order SVU, Awake. And I just started watching Revenge and Party Down online. And I want to start watching Idiot Abroad and a few others.

Omg that's embarrassing.

Shows I watch:
    Arrested Development
    Seinfeld
    Curb your Enthusiasm
    The Big Bang Theory
    Dexter
    Scrubs
    Pushing Daisies
    Adventure Time
    Flapjack

Shows I've been meaning to start:
    The Office
    Game of Thrones
    Sherlock
    6 Feet Under
    Louie
    Flight of the Concords
    The Middle

My favorite is def Arrested Development- its the most brilliantly written show I've ever watched, super self referential, witty, and sharp. A lot of word play humor. Its really great. I love Tobias, "take me were the magic happens" "I want something that says 'leather daddy' "

As far as drama, Dexter is really very good; fairly complex plot, although the most interesting seasons are definitely the ones were he is pursing another serial killer/someone is onto him, I understand why the seasons that focus in on his personal life are necessary, but they don't appeal much to me. I can't wait for the next season. Ughhh. Also I have a total lady crush on Deb. She's super hot.

I liked pushing daisies a lot, it's fairly simple and straight foreword but really endearing and shot really nice. The colors are really beautiful and I love Lee Pace.
    stop whining. Make life your bitch.

-king of the hill
    -its always sunny...... people who dislike danny devito are totally insane, impo. That show makes me lol like a mf. I love evry single thing about that it.
    -regular show
    -family guy
    -adventure time
    -south park
    -cops

Sometimes i watch ghost adventures because zacs douchbaggery makes me smirk

I watch Army Wives like its my religion. Other than that Raising Hope, Parenthood, Pretty Little Liars, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, CSI. Miami, House, Weeds, Sons of Anarchy, Workaholics, and Scrubs
    But you got a heart so big, it could crush this town. And I can't hold out forever, even walls fall down.

"You're not gunna get in my head"
    "I'm already in your head"

House and Desperate Housewives each week.

I like my old shows like Full House and Boy Meets World.

I also watch House Hunters, but not each new episode, and New Girl.
    1.13.11 <3

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorShoeboxOfLies View Post
    Really, you think Deb is hot? Ugh. She irritates me so much on the show sometimes. She's so WHINY. But I'm damn excited for next season. I can't wait. Lovelove Michael C Hall.

YAY, another person who actually watched Pushing Daisies. Lee Pace is so stinkin' adorable. And the show was just cute, quaint, and made you chuckle a little.
    I TOTALLY FORGOT DEXTER! Dexter is the best, that season finale? crazyyy! i agree about deb being annoying, she is super whiny and dumb

The Office, House Hunters
    I don't like pickles

Albi Guest
    Tosh.0, South Park, Californication, Louie, Curb your enthusiasm, Workaholics, Wilfred, Game of thrones

I want to download all 24 episodes of Bored to death. I saw the first couple episodes when it first came out and forgot about it

Law and Order: UK
    Law and order: SVU
    Hawthorne
    Jackie Chan Adventures
    Danny Phantom
    Reba
    Everybody Hates Chris
    Unwrapped
    Diners, Drive Ins and Dives
    Dr G: Medical Examiner
    Teen Titans
    Total Drama
    Heroes
    Dollhouse

Those are the ones I watch most. I really need to broaden my horizons, lol
    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Strawberrie Guest
    One Tree Hill and Revenge are the only shows I must pvr every week. I used to love Grey's but I got kinda sick of it thi season so I'm taking a break. Otherwise I just watch what other people in my family watch hah. I'm liking Alphas, Off Broadway and Smash, but I don't care enough to watch them every week.

Once Upon a Time
    How I Met Your Mother
    Community (just got into that one. I'm about 15 episodes in)
    I'm also starting to get into Grimm. I've only seen 1 episode though.
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteoleander View Post
    I TOTALLY FORGOT DEXTER! Dexter is the best, that season finale? crazyyy! i agree about deb being annoying, she is super whiny and dumb
    Clarification: Jennifer Carpenter is hot.
    stop whining. Make life your bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdFloorBalcony View Post
    House and Desperate Housewives each week.

I like my old shows like Full House and Boy Meets World.

I also watch House Hunters, but not each new episode, and New Girl.
    I love Boy Meets World! I bought the DVDs online, but they ended up being weird, illegal Chinese versions...

Anyway, I don't watch much TV. The only three shows I care about are ones I haven't seen anyone else list, funnily enough.

Bones
    Chuck
    The Tudors

Chuck and The Tudors don't run anymore, and Bones has been on a freakin hiatus since like November and doesn't come back on til April =[
    You need m'lovins!

I've been a member of this site on and off for over seven years under different user names. =]

"You know, I sometimes think we sort too soon..."

dr who, fringe, star trek, farscape, survivorman, big bang theory (used to anyways). just started watching game of thrones.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.