Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

So Snooki is pregnant...

Jesus. Her breast milk will be like 80 proof.
    But you got a heart so big, it could crush this town. And I can't hold out forever, even walls fall down.

"You're not gunna get in my head"
    "I'm already in your head"

That poor kid. Even if Snooki does happen to turn out to be a good mother, the kid will probably be known for life as "Snooki's kid".
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised it took her this long to get pregnant... she can't be smart enough to remember birth control.
    banshee (ˈbænʃiː, bænˈʃiː)
    — n
    (in Irish folklore) a female spirit whose wailing warns of impending death

"Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."

NO SMOKING.. unless you want to

it's actually a brilliant career move on her part. i bet her "people" advised her to do it. everyone is getting tired of jersey shore. it probably won't last for many more seasons... but the hype from her pregnancy will undoubtably result in some kind of spin-off "guidette party girl does mommyhood" bullshit that will make her millions.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz@yourface View Post
    it's actually a brilliant career move on her part. i bet her "people" advised her to do it. everyone is getting tired of jersey shore. it probably won't last for many more seasons... but the hype from her pregnancy will undoubtably result in some kind of spin-off "guidette party girl does mommyhood" bullshit that will make her millions.
    You should be her publicist. XD
    .:How do you wait for heaven,
    and who has that much time?
    And how do you keep your feet on the ground when you know
    that you were born to fly?:.

Quote Originally Posted by lolz@yourface View Post
    Actually I think her and JWoww or whatever her name is are in the midst of starting a spin off already.
    You think you're all that, Kim Possible, but you're not!

To be honest, I think thats good for her, Im sure she will be a great mother, I know people who are way worse when it comes to partying, alcohol, being not to bright...doesnt mean they will be awful mothers, Snooki was allowed to have her fun, now im sure she will tone it down and bring the child up right

ADD ME: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=503743266

Blog Entries
    These spam bots choose the silliest avatars.
    “Baby," I said, "I'm a genius but nobody knows it but me.”

Quote Originally Posted by nancycosmoxo View Post
    To be honest, I think thats good for her, Im sure she will be a great mother, I know people who are way worse when it comes to partying, alcohol, being not to bright...doesnt mean they will be awful mothers, Snooki was allowed to have her fun, now im sure she will tone it down and bring the child up right
    I guess we will see lol but I doubt it.
    But you got a heart so big, it could crush this town. And I can't hold out forever, even walls fall down.

"You're not gunna get in my head"
    "I'm already in your head"