Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Your life, right now.

Tell me about it. I feel like I haven't been on here in forever. What's going on with you, right now?

octopus Guest
    It's pretty okay. I just got my exam results back from last semester and I did wayyy better than I thought I did, I'm eating more healthily and moving a little bit more and it doesn't hurt like it used to (foot injury), I've most likely found the place I'm going to live next year aand I'm actually in the mood to go out tonight for once so I am.

I'm in the process of writing my dissertation for uni. It's killing me. My tutor dragged her feet about my experiment and left it until the very last minute to approve it so I've only just finished testing participants and have about 3 weeks to analyse the results and write 8,000 words. Boo! On the up side though, once it's finished I'll have pretty much finished my undergraduate degree!! I just have one seen exam and 2 essays to write.

Hopefully at the end of March I'll be moving in with my boyfriend. He's currently training for a job about 4 hours away until the new lab opens at the end of march. They're also creating accommodation right next to where he will be working, for the employees so we get one of those. They're making several flats but are thinking of installing a communal kitchen for everyone to share and I am in no way doing that again! So I'll refuse to move in there if we have to share, I want somewhere we can live for a few years before we can afford a better place/a house and I don't want to have to share a kitchen/living area with people I don't know and basically be living in my bedroom, I've done that for 3 years at uni.

My life right now is pretty boring. I'm getting depressed at how routine it's becoming, I see no-one other than my flatmate(s) in the evening for an hour through the week then I see my boyfriend every weekend. The weekdays are becoming unbearable.

On the upside I get to see my my two month old sister at the weekend!! I haven't seen her for a month
    Bazinga!

I guess it's alright. I'm healing from a foot surgery and have just started walking so it still hurts. I'm getting pretty depressed about not being able to work out, but I guess I can do some core stuff and pull ups.
    School is a bit stressful, but manageable. I'm working on my senior paper and will hopefully be signing up to study abroad in Spain this summer.
    On the down side I haven't made any friends this semester and haven't really made an effort to do anything about it. I like being alone or with my boyfriend, but sometimes I wish I had some girlfriends that weren't backstabbing hoes.
    I don't like pickles

Welcome back. How are things going for you?

My life is pretty much the same as always. Not bad.

School: This semester hasn't been too stressful at all. The workload is manageable. Two of my classes are extremely dull, one is okay, and the other is really good. This is my last semester. Quite possibly ever!

Work: I'm currently trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do in two months. I want to find a full-time job, probably in my field of study for now. I'm quite anxious about this. The only lead I have is a company for which I'm writing at exam sometime at the end of the month.

Relationships: Essentially don't exist. Seriously. But that's kind of complicated...

Health: Physically I'm doing well, as far as I know. Mentally I'm working on it. Therapy is actually the best thing in my life right now. It's the best thing I've done, even though it's difficult. Still dealing with a lot of anxiety.
    What happens in the heart simply happens.

Things are going pretty well for me I suppose. My grades are fair enough right now, and I'm not really under a lot of stress anymore. My spring break starts tomorrow at 3! So excited.

Things with the boyfriend are going well. Nothing much to report haha.

If only I could find a job down here in my college town. Over the summer though I'm really hoping I can get my old job back!

I'm a straight A student, have a great job, so happy! Its just kinda annoying cause soo many boys try to holler at me
    "Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."

NO SMOKING.. unless you want to

The good?
    I only have one midterm left. I took two yesterday and I think I did fairly well on them.

My boyfriend's out of the hospital as of last night after his overdose on Friday/Saturday; the hospital seems to have really good follow-up for since he's been out.

I start job training for my new job tomorrow (part-time at little caesars pizza ha ha).

The bad?
    I still have a midterm left to take.

My boyfriend seemed pretty unstable when I picked him up last night, and we got into a little fight and he broke my mirror (this is like the third mirror...). I'm still worried about him and stressed because I know he's not going to be 'fixed' in a week or two; it's going to be a looonnngggg journey :/

Starting new jobs stresses me out! I know my boss expects really outgoing people and I mean, I'm fairly reserved but I fake being outgoing really well at first, and especially one on one like I had to for the interview, but I'm afraid that it's going to become pretty apparent that I'm not that outwardly enthusiastic. I don't even like pizza.
    Maybe I'll be the lucky one that doesn't get burned.

i just moved into a new apartment a month ago and i LOVE it. my bf also just had a job interview for an awesome job in his field down here today which is really exciting. he has been working in an unrelated field for about a year like many recent grads. i cant think of anything else exciting in my life .
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Things are going great. I love my job, and I'm really thriving in the office I'm at. I really enjoy my patients, kids are so funny, and they keep life, and my job, entertaining. And I really like my co-workers, there's surprisingly little to no drama at my work, I'm not used to a workplace where people actually get along and respect each other, haha. I'm also enjoying my family right now, and enjoying being single. My last boyfriend was crazy clingy, and it just suffocated me, so I'm reveling in my solitude lol. My niece is doing great, she's in preschool, and she's so smart. I love that little girl, she always makes me so happy. The only bad thing in my life right now is that since my old car died and I had to buy a new car, I need a part time/weekend job, and I'm really having trouble finding one. But other than that, things are good.
    "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" Kaylee-Serenity

Some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet. I told her I saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back and can reload from there if I die. She was confused.

I remember you had an awesome tattoo.

I just moved to the states (CO) and now that I'm over the awkward new kid stage it's AWESOME. Because everyone loves me cause I'm 'accent girl'. Yippee

I have a semi-casual-boyfriend type thing. He helps me around the place, since I'm lost all the time. and he drives me places. Like my own personal GPS-human.

Graduating soon, and I'm not legally allowed to work.

Blog Entries
    My life is a bit chaotic, but I'm hanging in there. I'm going to school full-time and working about 30 hours a week. Its tough because my course-load is pretty heavy this semester. I got accepted into Psi Chi this week (National Honor Society for Psychology) so I'm pretty amped up as thats a pretty big accomplishment in my eyes.

My social life is kind of failing miserably. My best friend moved out without warning a few months back and I haven't talked to her since. One of my roommates/best friends is a pathological liar and its really hurting our friendship. We've been best friends for three years and now its starting to crash and burn. It hurts, and I hate to keep losing friends, but I can't have this bull**** in my life.

Last week my freshman year flatmate died in a car accident. A few days later I hooked up with my freshman year boyfriend. Lots of nostalgia is flowing through my brain at the moment. I'm going insane by the memory overload. It makes me want to go back.
    http://michellyyyy.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    It's pretty okay. I just got my exam results back from last semester and I did wayyy better than I thought I did, I'm eating more healthily and moving a little bit more and it doesn't hurt like it used to (foot injury), I've most likely found the place I'm going to live next year aand I'm actually in the mood to go out tonight for once so I am.
    That's great. I haven't gone out in so long, it sucks. My friends are so boring lol, oh well, probably for the best anyway I'm so poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    In the areas my life is good, it;s awesome. In the areas it's not, it really sucks!

The bad stuff:
    Work. I hate my job so much and the level of stress I am under right now is just bringing me right down. I work from home after moving away when I got married, and the internet level down here sucks so bad, which makes it so hard to get things done in time and even when I do, half of it is wrong because my concentration slips waiting for my system to do what I need it to. Soon they are guna tell me I can't work from home and I have to be based in the office again, which isn't an option because I live 200 miles away now, meaning I will have to quit.
    My brother and his girlfriend. They had a 5month old daughter, my niece, who I am so in love with. B t they are both idiots and have broken up (for the millionth time) but this time it's looking permanent. Butshe is refusing to let any of us see my niece which is killing me. Luckily we got her for one night last weekend when I was visiting home. Look at her! Ahhh! I love her so much. She was sick so her poor baby eyes were all jammed up with eye buggies

Good stuff:
    I am FINALLY making friends where we live now, I've become really close with an awesome girl who I like a lot.
    In 4 weeks we are leaving to go visit my in laws in Arizona for as month which I am SO excited for. I've only met them once, when they came to England for our wedding, and I can't wait to spend more time with my sister in laws and niece. Not to mention we're going to Vegas cus we never got a honeymoon!
    Our relationship is going well, we've been married for 9 months now and everything is going great I was really homesick for a while and Andy has handled it so well and just been wonderful. He makes me really, really happy.
    I applied for a job on our base, so I am REALLY hoping I get that considering how much I hate my job lol. I will also be working less hours which means we can think about getting a dog
    Aww what a sweet little babyyy, you can tell she's cute underneath all the crusty goobers lol. Going to Arizona sounds like fun, I'd love to go. I know some people who live down there and it just looks so beautiful, my Dad has always said he'll move there once he's retired, I suppose we'll see. Las Vegas would be great too, lots to do - sounds like a great place for a honeymoon. That's exciting, I wanna get married haha aahh.

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorNatalie View Post
    I'm in the process of writing my dissertation for uni. It's killing me. My tutor dragged her feet about my experiment and left it until the very last minute to approve it so I've only just finished testing participants and have about 3 weeks to analyse the results and write 8,000 words. Boo! On the up side though, once it's finished I'll have pretty much finished my undergraduate degree!! I just have one seen exam and 2 essays to write.

Hopefully at the end of March I'll be moving in with my boyfriend. He's currently training for a job about 4 hours away until the new lab opens at the end of march. They're also creating accommodation right next to where he will be working, for the employees so we get one of those. They're making several flats but are thinking of installing a communal kitchen for everyone to share and I am in no way doing that again! So I'll refuse to move in there if we have to share, I want somewhere we can live for a few years before we can afford a better place/a house and I don't want to have to share a kitchen/living area with people I don't know and basically be living in my bedroom, I've done that for 3 years at uni.

My life right now is pretty boring. I'm getting depressed at how routine it's becoming, I see no-one other than my flatmate(s) in the evening for an hour through the week then I see my boyfriend every weekend. The weekdays are becoming unbearable.

On the upside I get to see my my two month old sister at the weekend!! I haven't seen her for a month
    8000 words? Eeesh. Boy am I ever glad to be done (for the most part) with college. Not the most fun years of my life anyway, but at the same time I'm not ready to be an adult, haaa. Moving in with your boyfriend sounds exciting, it's definitely an entire different experience than living alone and I'm sure with roommates. Good luck, that's fun! And your sister is absolutely adorable, augh I have mad baby fever right now. Soooo cute.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepickles11 View Post
    I guess it's alright. I'm healing from a foot surgery and have just started walking so it still hurts. I'm getting pretty depressed about not being able to work out, but I guess I can do some core stuff and pull ups.
    School is a bit stressful, but manageable. I'm working on my senior paper and will hopefully be signing up to study abroad in Spain this summer.
    On the down side I haven't made any friends this semester and haven't really made an effort to do anything about it. I like being alone or with my boyfriend, but sometimes I wish I had some girlfriends that weren't backstabbing hoes.
    Foot surgey? Ouch, what happened? Atleast you're healing up, that's always good. I know the feeling, I spend all my time with my boyfriend, or with my boyfriend and his male friends. I've been longing to spend some time with some girl friends but that's easier said than done. I miss talking about girl things sometimes, I know there is more to life than Call of Duty, there must be lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JoieDeVivre View Post
    Welcome back. How are things going for you?

My life is pretty much the same as always. Not bad.

School: This semester hasn't been too stressful at all. The workload is manageable. Two of my classes are extremely dull, one is okay, and the other is really good. This is my last semester. Quite possibly ever!

Work: I'm currently trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do in two months. I want to find a full-time job, probably in my field of study for now. I'm quite anxious about this. The only lead I have is a company for which I'm writing at exam sometime at the end of the month.

Relationships: Essentially don't exist. Seriously. But that's kind of complicated...

Health: Physically I'm doing well, as far as I know. Mentally I'm working on it. Therapy is actually the best thing in my life right now. It's the best thing I've done, even though it's difficult. Still dealing with a lot of anxiety.
    Things are... going, I guess hah. Could be better, could be worse. Just kind of going with the flow for now, I don't have anything in particular to complain about besides being poor ha. That's awesome it's potentially your last semester, I'm in mine right now too. So exciting yet also a bit unnerving. I'm ready to be done with school but not ready to be a functioning adult in society lol. Glad you're well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane Cook View Post
    Things are going pretty well for me I suppose. My grades are fair enough right now, and I'm not really under a lot of stress anymore. My spring break starts tomorrow at 3! So excited.

Things with the boyfriend are going well. Nothing much to report haha.

If only I could find a job down here in my college town. Over the summer though I'm really hoping I can get my old job back!
    Lucky, because of how my internship is set up I don't get a spring break. Instead I just finish my semester a week early, blah. I would rather have a break haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BiLLABONG♥ View Post
    I'm a straight A student, have a great job, so happy! Its just kinda annoying cause soo many boys try to holler at me
    ...well look at you go.

Quote Originally Posted by DollFace View Post
    The good?
    I only have one midterm left. I took two yesterday and I think I did fairly well on them.

My boyfriend's out of the hospital as of last night after his overdose on Friday/Saturday; the hospital seems to have really good follow-up for since he's been out.

I start job training for my new job tomorrow (part-time at little caesars pizza ha ha).

The bad?
    I still have a midterm left to take.

My boyfriend seemed pretty unstable when I picked him up last night, and we got into a little fight and he broke my mirror (this is like the third mirror...). I'm still worried about him and stressed because I know he's not going to be 'fixed' in a week or two; it's going to be a looonnngggg journey :/

Starting new jobs stresses me out! I know my boss expects really outgoing people and I mean, I'm fairly reserved but I fake being outgoing really well at first, and especially one on one like I had to for the interview, but I'm afraid that it's going to become pretty apparent that I'm not that outwardly enthusiastic. I don't even like pizza.
    Oh wow, I'm sorry about your boyfriend that must be hard to deal with. I don't even know what I would do if I were in your situation, I hope things get better for you both. I'm sure he's really touched that you're sticking through despite the hard times he's apparently having... I think that makes you pretty dedicated. That's alot to handle. I know how you feel about the new job thing, so stressful. I would suck working in customer service like that, I'm so awkward and quiet I could never pretend to be outgoing lol. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorMeisha View Post
    The wife and I are doing pretty good. Nothing much to say there, haha.

School is going okay but math is killing me and I can't wait until I done with this semester. Work is the same but my clients keep calling out the day I am supposed to take care of them so it's a bit annoying. Overall, my life is boring, lol.
    Awh lol. My life is pretty boring too, same old same old. But I guess it's better than being overwhelmingly stressful and hectic.