Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: twitter attacks

twitter attacks

Has anyone ever been blatantly attacked over twitter, or been sub tweeted about super obviously?

My ex had a thing with a crazy girl over Christmas, but they aren't on talking terms. Me and him have been best friends for 4 years and remained friends after our break up.
    I tweet yesterday "guess no one told you i always win" NOT ABOUT HER. But apparently I tweeted it right after she liked his profile picture that has me, him and our other two friends in it.
    One of the girls I went to high school with lives with this girl and follows me on Twitter, my twitter is locked. She saw that tweet, told the crazy girl it was about her and crazy tweeted "You're a c.u.n.t. Like how are you winning, your single, ugly and no one wants to live with you next year #inbrockisthatwinning" Brock is where I go to school and we had one of our housemates for next year flake out so it is obviously about me. Also my roommate who knows her told me it's about me.

Please tell me that I'm right to just let it go.
    Part of me wants to Facebook message her and be like wtf, or to Facebook to girl who obviously showed it to her and be like wtf. I blocked her off Twitter already.
    Mikaela.

kayt Guest
    lol i've been attacked on pretty much every site there is. honestly, just let it go. don't message back or anything, she'll end up looking like a psycho and you'll look classy cause you took the high road.

Quote Originally Posted by kayt View Post
    lol i've been attacked on pretty much every site there is. honestly, just let it go. don't message back or anything, she'll end up looking like a psycho and you'll look classy cause you took the high road.
    Thank you for confirming that not responding is the best idea.
    Girls are crazy
    Mikaela.

kayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by discoverMC View Post
    Thank you for confirming that not responding is the best idea.
    Girls are crazy
    no problem and yes, they are.

Blog Entries
    Ignoring it is one option, but I like to make things fun, so I would tweet "All I do is win win win no matter what. " lawlz It's indirectly responding, but I don't think it would make you look bad. But then again that is how I would respond just for kicks. Ignoring works too.
    RIP Dad. I miss you. <3