My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lol

lol

this girl i'm friends with on Facebook got mail-order jellyfish
    cheeerios.tumblr.com

uhh wut
    I don't like pickles

hmmm.. I caught at least 60 jellyfish last time iwent to the beach....... i guess they'd make cool pets.......

Are those like mail-order sea monkeys? Remember that Disney movie with Andy Lawrence? You might be too young actually.

I don't know how that would even work lol. Wouldn't they get all dried up in the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Are those like mail-order sea monkeys? Remember that Disney movie with Andy Lawrence? You might be too young actually.
    What movie was this? Whenever i think sea monkies, i think rugrats. Amirite?

Edit.. i googled them and they look really gross. Whats the point of having a pet sea monkey? Arent they basically plankton

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    What movie was this? Whenever i think sea monkies, i think rugrats. Amirite?

Edit.. i googled them and they look really gross. Whats the point of having a pet sea monkey? Arent they basically plankton
    Same here, "sea moneys" lol. I always picture them the way they looked on the box, with the crowns and the happy faces.

I remember that! I miss Disney movies.

yeah i remember the rugrats sea monkeys but not this movie. what was it called?

Quote Originally Posted by missy_prim View Post
    I don't know how that would even work lol. Wouldn't they get all dried up in the mail?
    i mean they don't just plop the jellyfish in a box and send it on its way... i'd imagine it was in some water?

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...82451916_n.jpg
    http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...21583478_n.jpg
    cheeerios.tumblr.com

Wait, what? How does it come to you?

My boyfriend is into saltwater fish and hes maintaining a tank for me. I bought some seahorses and he found a stray jellyfish that got bagged with my seahorses when we bought them.

Edit: JUST saw the pictures after I posted. So are you actually into this hobby or just, for a lack of better word, "messing around". Where
    d you get it? I want one!
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]