Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    kayt Guest
    hands down the most boring 'troll' i've ever witnessed *yawn*

hmm why did i guess it would be your thread when i saw the title?
    Thanks a whole... lot.

Quote Originally Posted by kayt View Post
    hands down the most boring 'troll' i've ever witnessed *yawn*
    The previous stuff was lame, but this thread is actually pretty amusing.

lololol. since we're playing this game I like Dahmer.
    But you got a heart so big, it could crush this town. And I can't hold out forever, even walls fall down.

"You're not gunna get in my head"
    "I'm already in your head"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lua View Post
    lololol. since we're playing this game I like Dahmer.
    He's from my state!
    All the good ones are.
    banshee (ˈbænʃiː, bænˈʃiː)
    — n
    (in Irish folklore) a female spirit whose wailing warns of impending death

Quote Originally Posted by Eidos View Post
    Normally, reading about serial killers peaks my interest, but I just read about albert fish and I just feel sick thinking about it.

This quote specificially made me nauseous {Don't read if you have a weak stomach or can't handle violence/blood}
    I know, i've read that once, twice, maybe 3 times in my life. And every time i am just horrified. It's so graphic and it actually happened. D: and the fact that that was a letter he wrote to the kids parents? gross gross gross

If you were a decent troll you would at least be somewhat believable and give people a sense of "I can't tell if she is forreal or not" Rather than immediately admit to being a troll right off the bat.
    D-, no points for style!
    "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" Kaylee-Serenity

Some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet. I told her I saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back and can reload from there if I die. She was confused.

kayt Guest
    Normally, reading about serial killers peaks my interest, but I just read about albert fish and I just feel sick thinking about it.

This quote specificially made me nauseous {Don't read if you have a weak stomach or can't handle violence/blood}
    if you like reading about serial killers and stuff look up the story of junko futura (not sure if that's exact spelling). the **** they put that poor girl through... never read anything like it in my life. be careful when searching her up because there's pictures of her dead body etc

kayt Guest
    I think I've had enough for one night. But I definitely will when I'm feeling more creepy.

I dunno. I guess I've always liked the tame serial killers that didn't torture their victims too much, and all the fun was in them hiding the body, almost getting caught, being a moron and such.
    oh, well if that's the case then i wouldn't look her up, lol. i've seen and read a lot of disturbing stuff in my lifetime and that by far takes the cake.

Blog Entries

It made me sick too. Usually, reading about them doesn't do anything but peak my interest and give me a sense of shock and disgust. Reading about him literally made my stomach turn over and my jar dropped.

EDIT: Typically I'm intrigued by how their mind might work, like Charles Manson, or Ted Bundy. I don't want to know anymore about this guy.
    <3~11.21.2010~<3

Proud to be a MASS-HOLE.

\m/(>.<)\m/
    ROCK ON!

lolol i love how this thread turned into a discussion about serial killas
    "Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."

NO SMOKING.. unless you want to

it piques your interest, not peaks. fyi.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MonitorPooptarts View Post
    Thank you.
    <3~11.21.2010~<3

Proud to be a MASS-HOLE.

\m/(>.<)\m/
    ROCK ON!

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorPooptarts View Post
    we all hate people like you
    "Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."

NO SMOKING.. unless you want to

Quote Originally Posted by kayt View Post
    if you like reading about serial killers and stuff look up the story of junko futura (not sure if that's exact spelling). the **** they put that poor girl through... never read anything like it in my life. be careful when searching her up because there's pictures of her dead body etc
    Holy ****. I am scared I'll have nightmares during the nap I'm about to take. How in the hell did those boys get such light sentences