Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

I need someone to tell me it's over.

If you've seen any of my other threads about this, I have been "unofficial" with this guy since September. I've known the entire time that I've just been getting my hopes up and that he would never want to really go out with me, and I think things are done now. Things blew up at 4am this morning over facebook about things he said, things I've said, and how he basically doesn't want to go out with anyone. he said it's a waste of his energy and emotions because this is what people in relationships do, bicker and argue.

he didn't say we were over, but i don't know how things could ever go back to the way they were after he said some of the stuff he did. i know that i'm supposed to tell him to **** off but I'm so scared. he's not just a guy I like and have sex with, he's become one of my best friends. i'm just so angry at how unfair it all is, that he's basically the perfect guy for me except for his ****ed up attitude. i guess I thought if he liked me enough, maybe I could change him. but I feel like such a goddamn idiot because I've known all along that that would never happen.

Any thoughts, advice, whatever... i know everyone is going to be like "well we told you so, this is what you get" but i feel like i'm about to break down here.
    Many have I loved, and many times been bitten,
    Many times I've gazed along the open road.

Many times I've lied and many times I've listened,
    Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.

Frosted♥Rose Guest
    Stop talking to him.

He clearly said he doesn't want a relationship with you and he's wasting his energy. Any further contact you make with him will be you hurting yourself.

it's over. if a guy can't decide fairly quickly (<2 months) that he wants you to be his girlfriend, he most likely never will.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

i think most of us go through this at some point or another so don't beat yourself up about it. you don't tell him to **** off. you ignore him and try to move on with your life.
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

GoldLion Guest
    Stop putting effort into your relationship, and him. Don't text him, don't message him, don't go over - especially not first. The saying is true, that you don't know what you've got until it's gone - so make him miss you!

It'll either go one of two ways - he'll fight for you, make an attempt and you'll see he really does care about you and want a relationship - or, he lets you go and you move on with your life.

kayt Guest
    i've been in similar situations and TRUST ME the quicker you get over it, the better off you'll be. seriously, **** that guy. i know it's hard but guys like that are seriously not worth it at all.