Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: denim shirt?

kayt Guest

denim shirt?

the other day i bought a denim shirt because i thought it was cute, although i'm having trouble deciding how i should wear it. i feel like wearing it with jeans is out of the question because i can't imagine denim on denim being cute (LOL). when i tried it on i was wearing leggings and it seemed to look okay, but what would you wear a denim shirt with?

What kind of denim shirt is it?
    If it's a button up, I saw this on pinterest and thought it looked really cute!

Just wear it unbuttoned over a short dress and pair with a belt.
    http://media-cdn.pinterest.com/uploa...3_smowR9p5.jpg
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

"Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"

kayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakOnALeash View Post
    What kind of denim shirt is it?
    If it's a button up, I saw this on pinterest and thought it looked really cute!

Just wear it unbuttoned over a short dress and pair with a belt.
    http://media-cdn.pinterest.com/uploa...3_smowR9p5.jpg
    it actually looks a lot like that except it only has 3 or 4 buttons so i can't do that exact look ahh that is so cute though!

Long cream lace like tank or dress ummm with white jeans or shorts with flower prints or some other pattern ?

kayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xD View Post
    Long cream lace like tank or dress ummm with white jeans or shorts with flower prints or some other pattern ?
    those shorts are freaking cute. do want.

i'm not a dress person unfortunately, i do have one dress but it's black and white. may go looking for a white dress or something, since spring is coming up i wanna start wearing more dresses & skirts and trying not to look like a 12 year old boy dressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by kayt View Post
    those shorts are freaking cute. do want.

i'm not a dress person unfortunately, i do have one dress but it's black and white. may go looking for a white dress or something, since spring is coming up i wanna start wearing more dresses & skirts and trying not to look like a 12 year old boy dressed me.
    I know! Last summer I developed a huge love for floral print shorts, yeah I know what you mean about dresses and skirts I bought my first skirt and romper recently and I am nearly 20. It just gets so bring wearing nothing but jeans/shorts all the time.

kayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xD View Post
    I know! Last summer I developed a huge love for floral print shorts, yeah I know what you mean about dresses and skirts I bought my first skirt and romper recently and I am nearly 20. It just gets so bring wearing nothing but jeans/shorts all the time.
    yeah i totally agree. i was the biggest tomboy for a while, did not give a **** what i looked like most of the time but recently i've gotten in touch with my girly side and i want more feminine clothing LOL a lot of my daily outfits are just like... jeans... plain t-shirt, etc. aha

Really dark wash skinny jeans or black jeggings have always worked for me. If it's warmer out, white shorts.
    Many have I loved, and many times been bitten,
    Many times I've gazed along the open road.

Many times I've lied and many times I've listened,
    Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.

kayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokingGun View Post
    Really dark wash skinny jeans or black jeggings have always worked for me. If it's warmer out, white shorts.
    i definitely wanna invest in some white shorts. i was always paranoid about wearing white because of my period, then it dawned on me that i could just wear them after my period... LOL. thanks for the idea

I saw a girl wearing one like a dress with some leggings and statement shoes. It was really cute. You could also try some sort of pattered skirt and either tuck it in (if its not too bulky) or wear a tight top underneath and wear it over unbuttoned
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]

kayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sideout View Post
    I saw a girl wearing one like a dress with some leggings and statement shoes. It was really cute. You could also try some sort of pattered skirt and either tuck it in (if its not too bulky) or wear a tight top underneath and wear it over unbuttoned
    This gave me an idea... Hmm. I'll post a pic tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Eidos View Post
    Ohh! Thank you for posting that. I recently got a denim shirt too and couldn't think of a damned way to wear the silly thing.
    After finding this, I gotta get a white dress and denim shirt so I can do this, I think it's so cute!! :0)
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

"Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"

Quote Originally Posted by FreakOnALeash View Post
    After finding this, I gotta get a white dress and denim shirt so I can do this, I think it's so cute!! :0)
    Omg same here haha
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]