Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

my throat is so dry

No matter how much I drink, my throat remains dry. Tea made it better while I was drinking it, but now it's back again. When I swallow it does nothing. Help me :S

Also, have any weekend plans, or see any cute videos lately?
    I'm also procrastinating studying for a midterm tomorrow
    Mikaela.

Is your mouth also dry? That could be a problem, leading to periodontal disease and decay. You could try biotene, it helps with dry mouth. Or is it more of a dry throat with allergies or a cold? Maybe try sucking on sugar free candy, or a cough drop.
    "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" Kaylee-Serenity

Some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet. I told her I saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back and can reload from there if I die. She was confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaretto View Post
    Is your mouth also dry? That could be a problem, leading to periodontal disease and decay. You could try biotene, it helps with dry mouth. Or is it more of a dry throat with allergies or a cold? Maybe try sucking on sugar free candy, or a cough drop.
    My mouth is fine, it's just my throat
    Which I guess I should be happy about, because I don't want to have a disease.
    I've never had a dry throat before with a cold, and I don't have allergies. And I don't feel sick other than my throat. It's not even sore, just annoying.
    I'm gonna go grab a cough drop, ha.
    Mikaela.

Ugh I've been having that problem for months now..milk usually helps me. Plus I drink a gallon of water a day, but its still dry.
    But you got a heart so big, it could crush this town. And I can't hold out forever, even walls fall down.

"You're not gunna get in my head"
    "I'm already in your head"