Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Aphrodisiac Guest

    most of the girls on here are hotties

    i think i also fit into this category with a bit of primping. i dunno its just weird, i started lurking jb when i was 13 and ugly and super insecure and didnt really have friends so i figured that was what everyone on here did haha but it seems like we're just a big random bunch of hot intro or extroverts who all found this place through a random act and now we're all together in a community even though we come from all these different cultures

    hmm give this thread a point. i am starving. suggest simple yummy recipes?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,337
    i give it about ten mins before someone comes in here and vehemently disagrees with you while pretending to be coy about it
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,602
    I agree. I used to think everyone here was like the vampire drama kids at my high school. But then I realized that I'm pretty normal so there are probably a lot of other pretty normal people here. And yeah, lots of hotties.

    I have no simple recipes. When I make dinner, it's complicated as ****. I don't know why I do that to myself.

  4. #4
    There are lots of really attractive people on here, but I suppose it's possible that only the more attractive people post pictures.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,867
    I really like this for roasted glazed carrots
    and this chicken but with a bag of steam fresh baby corn and snap peas

    Those are both pretty simple.


    I agree about the attractiveness of the members.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6,275
    I agree, alot of the girls on here are pretty.
    Also, Make breakfast for dinner, you can't go wrong with it. Bacon egg and cheese biscuit is one of my favorites to make.
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

    "Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,337
    you guys suck
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Kthulhu View Post
    the weirdest part is the smartest coolest ones turned out to be some of the most attractive as well. eg. joy, monica, steph

    always imagined them as fat greasy pimple faces
    Kim, etc.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,843
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by broccoliandchz View Post
    i give it about ten mins before someone comes in here and vehemently disagrees with you while pretending to be coy about it
    This might be me...

    I feel like JB has a pretty standard dispersion of people on the looks "spectrum". I never see the fake-y, sorority, hot type of girls on here though which is nice, because they're everywhere here (as in, my state, my school, etc). Like this girl on the left. I don't even know who that is, it just came up on google when I searched sorority girl lol.
    Alexithymia is a term coined by Peter Sifneos in 1973 to describe a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions. It's pronounced uh-lecks-uh-thigh-me-uh.

    "An intellectual is a person that's found one thing more interesting than sex"- Aldous Huxley

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by alexithymia View Post
    This might be me...

    I feel like JB has a pretty standard dispersion of people on the looks "spectrum". I never see the fake-y, sorority, hot type of girls on here though which is nice, because they're everywhere here (as in, my state, my school, etc). Like this girl on the left. I don't even know who that is, it just came up on google when I searched sorority girl lol.
    I'm sure JB does have a standard amount of hot people. I guess I would say JB has more hot people than I would expect from an internet forum, not necessarily more than the real world. Well, more than I would have expected a few years before I started frequenting other places on the internet. Turns out there are a lot of good looking people on the internet in general.

    I can definitely think of a few of those fake girls though. Maybe not lately, but in the past there have been a bunch.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Kthulhu View Post
    jennie, rachael etc.
    lawl thats not what i meant. someone was supposed to do what i said
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,843
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I'm sure JB does have a standard amount of hot people. I guess I would say JB has more hot people than I would expect from an internet forum, not necessarily more than the real world. Well, more than I would have expected a few years before I started frequenting other places on the internet. Turns out there are a lot of good looking people on the internet in general.

    I can definitely think of a few of those fake girls though. Maybe not lately, but in the past there have been a bunch.
    Is it me or does our state have SOOO many more of those type of girls (like the one I posted) than other states? Maybe it's just the university I go to (which you can relate to as well).

    I mean I get that it's warm here but everyone looks like they just got off a cruise 24/7 here. ugh, #Palegirlproblems.
    Alexithymia is a term coined by Peter Sifneos in 1973 to describe a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions. It's pronounced uh-lecks-uh-thigh-me-uh.

    "An intellectual is a person that's found one thing more interesting than sex"- Aldous Huxley

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by alexithymia View Post
    Is it me or does our state have SOOO many more of those type of girls (like the one I posted) than other states? Maybe it's just the university I go to (which you can relate to as well).

    I mean I get that it's warm here but everyone looks like they just got off a cruise 24/7 here. ugh, #Palegirlproblems.
    YES. It must be the beach culture, even though we live nowhere near the beach. My friends and I used to make so much fun of them in high school when we'd go out and there would be all these little uppity girls everywhere. Not sure why, most of my friends were/became those girls when they went to college, but not the point!

    Are you aware that locals pretty much hate students? I was talking to a graduate about a month ago and 1) he was shocked that he was talking to a real live ACR, and 2) he was totally oblivious to the fact that most of us avoid students like the plague. So I was wondering if you knew.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,260
    i think the majority of girls on here do not fit the stereotype of internet forum-goer. i don't picture the average hottie sitting on a computer talking to people on a forum lol. i also think that some of the prettier members are of an unconventional type beauty rather than the type that alexithymia posted about
    I don't like pickles

  15. #15
    Hahaha, I was so confused at first because I missed the last sentence of the thread. I thought you were making some sort of really absurd social commentary that related, via metaphor or otherwise, roasted carrots to your opinion on beauty standards or something like that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.