Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Dreaming about a kiss from my teacher?

What the hell.
    Last night I dreamed my teacher got shot and I ran over there and was sitting with him until the ambulance came.
    I was trying to keep him conscious and i was asking him to like, say the alphabet backwards with me and stuff.
    I was holding him and he was laying on my chest and i was running my fingers through his hair.
    And like, all of a sudden hes kissing me!
    And were kissing eachother!
    No idea.
    Woke up confused, lol

I really respect his charisma and attitude in the workspace but hes always been very intimidating to me.
    What could this dream mean?

kayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellie View Post
    What the hell.
    Last night I dreamed my teacher got shot and I ran over there and was sitting with him until the ambulance came.
    I was trying to keep him conscious and i was asking him to like, say the alphabet backwards with me and stuff.
    I was holding him and he was laying on my chest and i was running my fingers through his hair.
    And like, all of a sudden hes kissing me!
    And were kissing eachother!
    No idea.
    Woke up confused, lol

I really respect his charisma and attitude in the workspace but hes always been very intimidating to me.
    What could this dream mean?
    i'm no dream expert or anything but it kinda sounds like you may have a crush on him! did you try to fight it in your dream or did you end up going along with it? how did you feel when your dream-self was kissing him?

you said he's intimidating to you - does he notice you in class? are you afraid to approach him? maybe the dream is telling you that you want to be accepted by him.

When you dream about someone like that it doesnt mean you like them. It could mean that there is a quality of theirs that you admire and in this case its the charisma and attitude that you just mentioned. Sometimes I dream about the most random of guys and there is no way in hell Id like them haha.
    Member since the "yellow boards" :]