Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

'For a vegetarian.. You're kinda fat'

Gee, thanks lady.

Though to be fair I have been thinking that for quite a while, and now is the time to get my a into g!

I am 5'8 and 150 lbs, I would ultimately like to lose 20.

I know I can't put self on a diet because I will just get upset and binge. So the plan is:

1. Exersice every day.
    .Start playing sport evey week, volleyball, basketball or boxing.
    .Run every morning, with sundays off.
    .Do light excercises when I get up and when I got to bed.
    .Learn how to spell exercise.

2. Stop going to bed after 12 FOR FUKCS SAKE.

3. Try not to eat like a hormonal pig. That means:
    .No eating after 7
    .No eating when I'm not hungry
    .No eating just for the sake of it
    .No eating deep fried treats

4. If it makes me bloat, I shouldn't drink it.
    .No drinking alcohol when I'm not at a party
    .No fizz drinks, or unecessary amounts of juice
    .Chewing gum. Just no

So, that should be restricting enough to frustrate me for a while. I may/may not report back, depending on how I feel.

Good luck to me!

Good luck to you!

But I need to recommend not jumping into exercising so abruptly (unless you're already getting a fair bit). I'd say take at least 2 days off from exercising a week. Also...don't exercise 2 hours before bed (you may have trouble falling asleep). And, if you slip up on something, dont beat yourself up!!

Once again, good luck! Enjoy it =)
    A piece of my heart lies with my Golden, now and forever. RIP Teddy. I love you.
    06/14/2002-28/10/2010

Quote Originally Posted by musicgirl View Post
    Good luck to you!

But I need to recommend not jumping into exercising so abruptly (unless you're already getting a fair bit). I'd say take at least 2 days off from exercising a week. Also...don't exercise 2 hours before bed (you may have trouble falling asleep). And, if you slip up on something, dont beat yourself up!!

Once again, good luck! Enjoy it =)
    Thank you! Yeah,I've decided Saturday and Sunday are my restd days, but it's only a small add on to my normal routine, so it should be fine.

I'm going to try my Get Running iPod app again, since it was really awesome when I used it last time. I think I'll start a week 4, since thatsa litle less than I can run.

Anyways, I haven't really been doing good or bad, 'i've not done any running yet, since it's been the weekend, but Ihave stuck to my eating rules. So yeah. Proud of myself. Run tomorrow moring, I;m going to have to get up early for it, other wise it will be too hot. 6:30 alarm, here I come!

woo! good job =)
    A piece of my heart lies with my Golden, now and forever. RIP Teddy. I love you.
    06/14/2002-28/10/2010

Quote Originally Posted by musicgirl View Post
    woo! good job =)
    thanks! haha

anyways, went for a run today, after school, since i slept past 9.00, so it was way to hot by the time I got up. and it was really nice, i did week four of the get running thing, so only 16 mins running, but i kept up a good speed, and felt good after radiradirah. we shall mark that as a SUCCESS.

problem i have encountered: at school the only thing you can buy is empanadas, mafa or cafeteria snacks, all of which are deep fried and cheese flavoured, so i'm going to pack a banana for my snack tomorrow, rather than buying food. i don't really like bananas, but its the best i wil be able to do.

day my eating was meh. i ate too little, and it wasn't super balanced, cereal, salad and maiz tortillas, an empanada and more maiz tortillas and rice for dinner. i need to eat moar veggies!!

I can see that i am going to be useless at writing in this.

Anyways, I'm yoyoing like freaking Chandler Bing. i decided to weigh myself today, although I haven't for aggeesss, and after brekkie this morning I was on 146 (yay) but then just now, after dinner I bounced back to 151 (booo) so im going to just wait for dinner to settle and weight my self again.

I told my self i was going to go for a run every day this week, and up my speed next week, since I've been going three times a week, and it's getting a bit easy. We'll see how that goes.

the thing about this whole 'I'm fat now blahblah' business is that I have the potential to be really hot. I'm tall with small bones, big boobs, and a defined waist and hips. i'm just too lazy to quit my food addiciton and TONE THE FUC.K UP. I'm not fat or ugly by any means, but.. I have unexplored potential of sexbombnessination!

Just loaded Madonna onto iPod.

Will run tomoz.

Wah fuc.k this progress shi.t. I so want to eat pizza.

Though i have lost 6 pounds..? so maybe it's working. Thats 3kg and I gained 5 getting to Panama, so thats good??

SSSOOOOOO FAT. 145lb and 173cm.

My boyo atm is EXACTLY the same height as me, and 6kg lighter. Skinny bitch.
    I like to think my vagina adds alot of weight though.

Over and out.