Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    There we go. I thought I wouldn't be able to do this today.
    Love like you've never been hurt and dance till dawn like you've just been born.

Oops I totally never posted mine here after I uploaded it.

Here we go!
    Leah

If it had been 3 seconds longer, it would've been 1337.

EDIT: Sorry for the crazy intense stare at the beginning.
    & the cares of tomorrow can wait 'til this day is done.

Love like you've never been hurt and dance till dawn like you've just been born.

Oh man I'm so sorry guys, I totally forgot. I'll do one tomorrow to make up for it!
    Leah

Well ****! Today I actually came up with a story plot that I wanna turn into a story! For the first time in my life! And of course it's almost the end of November, haha. I might just do my own "Write a book" month anyways.

Here ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritaserum View Post
    Oh man I'm so sorry guys, I totally forgot. I'll do one tomorrow to make up for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Drakken View Post
    Well ****! Today I actually came up with a story plot that I wanna turn into a story! For the first time in my life! And of course it's almost the end of November, haha. I might just do my own "Write a book" month anyways.
    Hahaha. Go for it. A bunch of other people do their own NaNos during other months, it's just not an official NaNo.

Quote Originally Posted by Caledonia View Post
    Yeah, sorry, I goofed. I just had so much going on that I've barely been keeping up as it is. I'm really sorry.
    Leah

You guyssss I have no idea how I'm going to manage, I'm still at 40k and 3 days left to go :/ but these three days I have work, and loads of studying (commerce final on the 1st, yay), and no motivation whatsoever. damnnnn I can't give up now, I've come so far... but it's so tempting

Yeah this is late but you'll regret not finishing or at least getting as far as you can with it.

do you drive by yourself on your way to work/school? if so, you can record yourself narrating your novel and then copy down what you said lateR? Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Veritaserum View Post
    Yeah, sorry, I goofed. I just had so much going on that I've barely been keeping up as it is. I'm really sorry.
    Eh, don't worry about it.

Also for everyone:

What do you think about the vlogs? Do you think it's a good idea? Anything you would change? Random comments? What? I want feedback on this.

Yeah, that sounded bitchy. Didn't mean for it to sound bitchy. But I can't seem to reword to make it sound not bitchy.

I just passed 50k!

Quote Originally Posted by Caledonia View Post
    I just passed 50k!
    CONGRATS!!! that's awesome! did you finish, or are you even close to finshing? or do you have a long way to go still in your story?

I'm going to give this my all, definitely. I don't know if I'll make it, but I'm not going to give up until tomorrow at midnight. The only problem is, I've totally neglected my exam because of this D: so tonight I'm staying up until like 4 to catch up with everything. wish me luck!! (and coffee, yes, lots of it)
    nano has never been this intense for me, lol. I have 25 hrs in which I must:
    -WRITE 6K ABOVE ALL ELSE
    -work 6 of said hours
    - learn about 70 pages worth of notes really well
    - go shopping for a skirt (I swear it's urgent, lol. I need that for thursday morning. say that takes 1 hr) and to the bank (but that shouldn't take long at all. let's throw in another half hour.)
    -and hopefully sleep at least 4 hrs.

So basically, about 13 hrs to study and write.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    CONGRATS!!! that's awesome! did you finish, or are you even close to finshing? or do you have a long way to go still in your story?

I'm going to give this my all, definitely. I don't know if I'll make it, but I'm not going to give up until tomorrow at midnight. The only problem is, I've totally neglected my exam because of this D: so tonight I'm staying up until like 4 to catch up with everything. wish me luck!! (and coffee, yes, lots of it)
    nano has never been this intense for me, lol. I have 25 hrs in which I must:
    -WRITE 6K ABOVE ALL ELSE
    -work 6 of said hours
    - learn about 70 pages worth of notes really well
    - go shopping for a skirt (I swear it's urgent, lol. I need that for thursday morning. say that takes 1 hr) and to the bank (but that shouldn't take long at all. let's throw in another half hour.)
    -and hopefully sleep at least 4 hrs.

So basically, about 13 hrs to study and write.

Nowhere near finished. It's barely halfway finished.

Did you get everything done?

EDIT: Checking out the vlog channel now. Probably should've checked that first before asking that. lol