Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Ohhh.. Haven't been on here for a while... It's soooo close!

I'm going to be vlogging if I can figure out how, I'll probably be posting them on my blog as I go every few days.
    So hows the editor-book-thing going? *facepalm* How's the project that you were working on in your first post?

As for the vlogging, are you going to be doing your own thing or joning Veritaserum, Pendulum and myself?
    & the cares of tomorrow can wait 'til this day is done.

Blog Entries
    I really, really want to do NaNoWriMo but I lack enough creativity to come up with a topic to write about. Its weird, because I'm a very strong writer, just too indecisive for topic picking.
    http://michellyyyy.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell View Post
    I really, really want to do NaNoWriMo but I lack enough creativity to come up with a topic to write about. Its weird, because I'm a very strong writer, just too indecisive for topic picking.
    What about writing on a topic that really interests you or an issue that you're really passionate about? Maybe? I really suck at helping.

EDIT: Shamelessly stolen from here, write a novel based on your favourite album?

My ugly mug.

Also, Happy NaNo! And how was y'all's Halloween?

Ahh I've done it again. I always leave it too late and suddenly it's November and I've no idea what to do!
    Now the song is nearly over
    We may never find out what it means
    Still there's a light I hold before me
    You're the measure of my dreams
    The measure of my dreams

My video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1-4GZcGqvs

I hope that works. I uploaded it from my phone, which I've never tried doing before.
    Leah

Love like you've never been hurt and dance till dawn like you've just been born.

I'm so far behind already, guys. My goal is to get 1,500 words in tonight, which will bring me up to 4k total. Which is like 2,666 words short of what today's goal really is. =\
    Leah

Quote Originally Posted by Veritaserum View Post
    I'm so far behind already, guys. My goal is to get 1,500 words in tonight, which will bring me up to 4k total. Which is like 2,666 words short of what today's goal really is. =\
    Heh, I'm at exactly 2,411. I'm hoping to hit 4,000 by tonight as well. But there's still a lot of time to catch up!
    Love like you've never been hurt and dance till dawn like you've just been born.

Wow. I'm also behind, but not as behind as y'all. I only have 7000ish. I'm currently stuck so it's just all grrrr.

Also, Pendulum. The voice you did when saying the "dares" was hilarious.

Running on 2800 right now, so behind, but I kind of like where mine is going.

I'm still pretty behind, but I came up with a very key scene while at work today. It's definitely going to speed things along!
    Leah

I had thought of doing it this year, but I decided against it. Too much work getting in the way.
    Hopefully next year I will have the time to do it...
    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

I'm at 6,000!!! Huge fail. but today has been a good day and I've done about 2000. I've been so lazy lately. blah.

EDIT:

Scratch that. I redid the video. In the process of uploading.

Updated video.