Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caledonia View Post
    Guys. 1 month to go!

Reaction.
    I'm kind of scared. can I shotgun wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Science_Fiction View Post
    I'm kind of scared. can I shotgun wednesday?
    Must be the fact that it's 2 in the morning and I'm not thinking straight, but shotgun Wednesday?

EDIT: Did you perhaps mean that you want Wednesday as the day to upload your videos?
    & the cares of tomorrow can wait 'til this day is done.

How do these sound for the prompts? Any additions or should I completely redo a week?

It's in PDF format, so it should work. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll just attach the file.

I like the prompts! I'd like to participate in the vlog as well, now that I think about it. To make this month even more fun and exciting
    Love like you've never been hurt and dance till dawn like you've just been born.

Pendulum: Yes! Glad to have you on board!

Yeah, I just realized that I left out "the CreateSpace offer" on the second to last one. Whoops. And I can't decide whether or not to let y'all answer Week 6's questions when you finish, or have you answer the first week in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Caledonia View Post
    Pendulum: Yes! Glad to have you on board!

Yeah, I just realized that I left out "the CreateSpace offer" on the second to last one. Whoops. And I can't decide whether or not to let y'all answer Week 6's questions when you finish, or have you answer the first week in December.
    Do two prompts, on last week one, and one, thank god we've all finished. Oh, amd i meant can i do wednesday? because its the only day i'm home alone, and im not going to feel like a goon talking to myself infront of my family.
    eee excitied!

Quote Originally Posted by Science_Fiction View Post
    Do two prompts, on last week one, and one, thank god we've all finished. Oh, amd i meant can i do wednesday? because its the only day i'm home alone, and im not going to feel like a goon talking to myself infront of my family.
    eee excitied!
    Clairfy? I didn't follow. I'm probably not thinking too well right now.

Lucky. I have no guaranteed day where I'll be home alone. I am hopefully going to get a webcam of my own so I won't have to use my mom's. That way I can be a goon in my own room. Ha.

So am I!

EDIT: Yeah, you can have Wednesdays.

The NaNo site is officially relaunched!

Updated prompts because apparently I can't count. I ended up combining weeks 3 and 5.

Just to be clear -

Week 1: November 1-7
    Week 2: November 8-14
    Week 3: November 15-21
    Week 4: November 22-28

It's when I figured out the weeks last night that I realised that I'd added a week. Whoops.

I'm not entirely sure about week 5. The options are November 29-December 5 OR December 1-7. If we go with the first than Tuesday & Wednesday wouldn't be able to really answer the questions unless they'd already gotten over 50k, but they won't be able to say how many words they ended up with at the end of the month. With the second option it seems like a better way to go since the event will be over.

Thoughts?

Oh and shut up, I wanted to use a Doctor Who quote and it semi-connected.

yeah I prefer the 2nd option too. Best to ensure everyone's done already, that way the last week is all about being done.
    Love like you've never been hurt and dance till dawn like you've just been born.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    yeah I prefer the 2nd option too. Best to ensure everyone's done already, that way the last week is all about being done.
    Yay! Someone else posted! I was feeling like a loser talking to myself...

And there's the decision for week 5, December 1-7.

And I'm calling Tuesdays.

Hahaha there's definitely few of us this time around =(

can i have Fridays? My only day home alone, lol. I'd rather not have all of my family listen to me as I talk to myself out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Hahaha there's definitely few of us this time around =(

can i have Fridays? My only day home alone, lol. I'd rather not have all of my family listen to me as I talk to myself out loud.
    True. =/ But last year the thread was slow until NaNo started. Hopefully that's how it'll be this time around. If I remember properly there were a couple who came into the thread sometime the first week.

I'm going to send out a PM varification sometime this week to y'all and to make sure y'all have the updated prompts. I'm a bit obsessive about this, I know. I swear I take after my father far too much.

And yes, you have Fridays! Enjoy!

I just found my new procrastination: a published book of NaNoisms. Yeah, you read that right. Bring on the giggling.
    Last edited by Caledonia; October 21, 2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: that damn link...

Kate Guest
    Ohhh.. Haven't been on here for a while... It's soooo close!

I'm going to be vlogging if I can figure out how, I'll probably be posting them on my blog as I go every few days.