Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My ex put my number on 4chan

[I AM SO PISSED! He used a picture of his current girlfriend, and my name and number. Its been 3 hours and I have gotten 12 texts. Its so irritating]

Have any of you ever had a picture or phone number posted on 4chan? What happened?
    But you got a heart so big, it could crush this town. And I can't hold out forever, even walls fall down.

"You're not gunna get in my head"
    "I'm already in your head"

Blog Entries
    I've never had that happen, but you better get your number changed
    Why would he do that to you? I'm sorry you're getting spammed.
    banshee (ˈbænʃiː, bænˈʃiː)
    — n
    (in Irish folklore) a female spirit whose wailing warns of impending death

Everyone that has texted me has been pretty cool actually haha. A few of them reported it for me. It was a pretty bad post and I don't know why he would do that. He's always been crazy and immature but this is on a new level.
    But you got a heart so big, it could crush this town. And I can't hold out forever, even walls fall down.

Albi Guest
    I would send his current gf the link so she can see he's using her pic and clearly isn't over you

Blog Entries
    At least it's been reported. What are the guys saying in the texts?

One of my ex boyfriends created a fake profile for me on myspace back in the day. He was bisexual, so he flirted with guys very openly on Maple Story and then led them to this fake myspace page- complete with my photos. He even cyber-sexed with them.
    That really pissed me off when I found out about it. [I was 15 at the time, and an utter virgin]
    banshee (ˈbænʃiː, bænˈʃiː)
    — n
    (in Irish folklore) a female spirit whose wailing warns of impending death

Quote Originally Posted by Albi View Post
    I would send his current gf the link so she can see he's using her pic and clearly isn't over you
    I did, she thinks its funny. Its a really horrible, trashy picture of her too.

Albi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lua View Post
    They sound like a great couple : /

wow...what a lovely couple of people...real classy. Seriously though...why would he use HER picture?!

Hallie Guest
    So weird because someone but my number on some site a few days ago. Have been getting lots of texts and a few phone calls. The guys texting me are also cool haha, and told me exactly what it said so I could try to figure out who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallie View Post
    So weird because someone but my number on some site a few days ago. Have been getting lots of texts and a few phone calls. The guys texting me are also cool haha, and told me exactly what it said so I could try to figure out who did it.
    The first guy that texted me said "im sorry someone did this to you, i hope you don't get harassed to bad" then sent me a link to the post and I've been talking to him since then, hes awesome. I haven't gotten any phone calls. Did you ever figure out who did it?

Ray Guest
    First, your ex sounds like a fcuking twat. Second, it's good you don't have creeps blowing up your phone. Third, they sound like a lovely couple.

I've never had anyone do that to me, but I know I'd flip the fcuk out if they did.

Hallie Guest
    The first guy that texted me said "im sorry someone did this to you, i hope you don't get harassed to bad" then sent me a link to the post and I've been talking to him since then, hes awesome. I haven't gotten any phone calls. Did you ever figure out who did it?
    No I didn't. They couldn't link me to the page because they had it on random or something. Unless there is a way to detect the number on restricted phone calls, then I'm probably not going to figure it out.

Blog Entries
    First off, RULES 1 AND 2. Does no one follow these anymore? (totally kidding.)

Second...4chan can be surprisingly not horrible. Which board was the picture posted on? If it was /b/, I feel so so so bad for you. I once posted on that one (I'm very ashemed of it) and this guy figured out my cell phone model and the day I took the pic. Stupid, stupid, stupid freshman. It's lovely you haven't been harrassed horribly.

Third. My god, they sound like such a healthy couple. But if he's that douchebaggish and she's that, erm, classy, they sound perfect for each other.

edit: But be careful in trying to find it and getting it reported. By now it probably 404ed, and there's so much horrible stuff on /b/ it's not even funny.
    .:How do you wait for heaven,
    and who has that much time?
    And how do you keep your feet on the ground when you know
    that you were born to fly?:.

Not on 4chan but a few years ago someone hacked into my aol account and posted my phone number in my aim profile. Then someone else posted it on a message board and I got a phone calls from people all day. Most of them just hung up after I said hello which was stupid.

Seriously, are they twelve? They sound like a couple of douchebag twats. They utterly deserve each other.
    "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" Kaylee-Serenity

Some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet. I told her I saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back and can reload from there if I die. She was confused.