Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

How do Hollister jeans fit?

Hollister is having a 50% sale on all of their jeans, and I am wanting to buy some, but don't know what size to try....

At American Eagle, I wear a 0 in skinny and jeggings, and a 00 in any other.

I tried on a pair of size 0 skinny jeans at Hollister once, and i could barely get my leg through it was so tight!!

I want to buy this pair, bootcut, but don't know what size!
    http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wc...oductId=670941

someone help?!

Take your measurements and use the sizing chart? If you can't, compare hollisters size chart to american eagle's.
    because no one wants to marry the town bicycle

i would say "huge", but american eagle is "more huge"
    the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quite big in my experience, but I'm not comparing to other teen stores. I'm usually an 11 in jeans. Hollister's 9 is ploose on me.
    Leah

I think it's really weird that some of you are saying huge. Hollister's jeans run soooo small in my opinion lol
    I don't like pickles

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepickles11 View Post
    I think it's really weird that some of you are saying huge. Hollister's jeans run soooo small in my opinion lol
    But are you comparing to other teen stores like American Eagle?
    Leah

LittleDetails Guest
    You are exactly my size!!
    In AE I'm a 0 in skinny and 0/00 in Jeggings, depending on the fabric.
    I just bought some Hollister super skinnies (or something) a few weeks ago and I couldn't fit into a 0 there...size 3 is perfect though Try that one lol

Albi Guest
    I'm a size 2 in Hollister jeans. A size 4 just about everywhere else

I'm between a size 1 and 3 for Hollister. I'm a 3 in Pacsun jeans. But AE jeans don't fit me at all. I kind of gave up shopping there. I hate things where their logo is printed everywhere. I don't mind hollister jeans though, they make me look like i have a butt. That's really all I'll buy from there.

I'd take your measurements and compare it to the size chart. I think I'm going to go with a 3 just incase of shrinking. I might even go up to the store to make sure. It's a good price on jeans though. They used to run really big on me. Like I had to go down a few sizes. With their new "jean fabric" or whatever, I have no idea.

Cheap Jerseys China

This just increases your strength to listen others because kids disco hall businesses need propositions and opinions which can make your kids disco hall business reputable. (Did that suits you that? Huh? i just achieved it up such as, 5 mere seconds ago. If you don�t get enough sleep or exercise or face lifechanging events�loss of a job, divorce, moving to a new city, etc. I couldve done without Arwen. Results vary from salon listings, to salon reviews, to hair product websites. Two Towers with the struggle with the 3 factions receiving through their unique struggles separated yet in spirit still being in concert.Article From Article Directory DatabaseWainwright Becomes First To 10 Wins RealGM WiretapAdam Wainwright led the Cardinals to a 21 win over the Mets on Thursday afternoon, becoming the first pitcher to win 10 games this season."Stale Web Content Loses Interest, Loses CustomersPicture this, Cheap Jerseys,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, youe waiting in line at the grocery store, and the person in front of you has about 300 items to be checked out. You have to be eager towards the growth of your kids disco hall business.To increase the likelihood that your business is at the top of the list, it is important to consider what a potential customer might put in a search engine to find your business.Wholesale Jerseys.Just imagine how interesting your next grocery line wait would be if tabloids would follow these same rules?br >Author Bio:Machus Corp.If you are genuinely serious about working for yourself you need to step up and take responsibility for your actions.<br>Visit my site��http://www.cheapchinanfljerseyswholesale.us.com/
    [url=http://www.wholesalenhljerseysmark.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url]

Unshackle galleries

New work
    http://analplug.tobuy.in/?mail.audrey
    erotic dance erotic dance videos new erotic erotic strangle erotic literature

Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China

You have to be eager towards the growth of your kids disco hall business.The first mistake is that the majority of people are far more drawn to the first concept than the second. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap. Take some time, as with any venture, to determine if that is truly the right business chance for you personally.The eyes are the home windows to the soul, as they say, and they're the brightest and the most lovely options in a lady's face."Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope it's only a day or two.Cheap NFL Jerseys China.Before putting on eye makeup, prime your lids first with eye cream for protecting the sensitive skin of your eyelids, and then dab on just a little basis over them. As intended for Sam,Wholesale NFL Football Jerseys, he eventually left the Shire normally the one getting orders and from the 3rd HE HAS BEEN giving this orders, making Frodo go up the mountain then theres them talking and also marrying Rosie at the conclusion. Avoid this by making it easy to locate the information that they are seeking. Plenty of women within Maryland and its environments have attempted their services and they've lots of recommendations to share about them. Usually the people who do not have much knowledge and knowledge of this field tend to ruin the entire look of the home. You will love the way they help handle e issues at the conclusion of the day.Whether you wish to become your own boss with your own products or become an affiliate marketer earning a living promoting the products of brands like Empower Network or Global Domains International the truth is you will find many barriers in the way of your dream of being able to make money online.<br>Visit my site��http://www.cheapjerseysdiscount.us.com/
    [url=http://www.wholesalenhljerseysmark.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url]