Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1

    My dad just caught me having sex...

    He likes my boyfriend, and he knows we have sex. But we aren't usually allowed in my room alone and this time my dad came inside from working in the yard and called my name and it all went downhill from there.. He made my boyfriend leave and said he'll talk to me later. Hmmm.


    Tell me something interesting that's happened to you lately.
    1.13.11 <3

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheGeek♥ View Post
    My mum accepted a package that was delivered to me with "ultimate bondage gear" written across the front. That was fun. It wasn't even ultimate bondage inside, hahaha.
    Hahahah why was it labeled that?
    1.13.11 <3

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheGeek♥ View Post
    It was from a bondage website. It just wasn't super kinky bondage stuff inside and I'd been assured that it would be delivered in discreet packaging. Wrong.
    Lmao, oh-so discreet...
    1.13.11 <3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,747
    This isn't so super interesting, but my boyfriend and I overheard my parents conversing with a couple of friends... their friends were trying to convince my parents that OF COURSE I was having sex. My parents disagreed (poor things) and in an attempt to prove them wrong the woman called me to the room. It was immediately followed by my dad saying, "Nonononono!" Poor guy.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,064
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheGeek♥ View Post
    Yeah, I was not impressed at all, hahaha.
    If they guaranteed you discreet packaging, you should call them and complain. See if you can get a percentage of the money you paid back

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,064
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheGeek♥ View Post
    I want all of my money back tbh, haha, the things I bought were totally useless. The handcuffs were flimsy as shit, might as well have been in a police dress up kit for kids and the other thing was too small, despite it saying it'll fit over 95% of men, haha. I'm obviously a lucky lady! But goodbye £50/$81.
    I was about to say, "Well can't you just return it?" and then I realized what exactly we were talking about and that would just be gross, haha.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,246
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

  8. #8
    thats.what.she.said Guest
    oh boy...

    haha last week i think it was, me and my boyfriend we sexing it up in his basement, and right as he was about to cum, his dad came down stairs. so he just told his dad to go back upstairs...we then had dinner with his parents like half an hour later.
    I'm gonna guess his parents are chill with us having sex though because the night he told his family we're dating, his brother, sister, and mom offered to buy him condoms...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,829
    Quote Originally Posted by thats.what.she.said View Post
    oh boy...

    haha last week i think it was, me and my boyfriend we sexing it up in his basement, and right as he was about to cum, his dad came down stairs. so he just told his dad to go back upstairs...we then had dinner with his parents like half an hour later.
    I'm gonna guess his parents are chill with us having sex though because the night he told his family we're dating, his brother, sister, and mom offered to buy him condoms...
    Oho! with my ex boyfriend... his mom walked in on us before. but we weren't really "caught". We were below the covers with our shirts still and she neveeeer knew. omfg though that was horrifying.

    and yeah, once she offered to "pick him up stuff" from the pharmacy. ****.
    Many have I loved, and many times been bitten,
    Many times I've gazed along the open road.

    Many times I've lied and many times I've listened,
    Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.

  10. #10
    Let it Roll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheGeek♥ View Post
    Oh I remembered another story!
    My boyfriends bed is kind of broken at the end, it's been that way since before I met him so it 100% was not me.
    I was at his grandparents house with his family celebrating his parents anniversary, and his mum had a few too many glasses of wine and ended up telling his GRANDMOTHER that we broke the bed by bonking. She actually used the word bonking. I have never wanted to curl up in a hole and die so much in my life. I don't want his grandparents thinking of us doing the bonk!
    Eugh breaking beds is so not cool haha. My boyfriend was ticking me one day on his old, half broken bed and sort of like, slammed me down at the side and it just gave way. We sort of just lay there for a minute staring at one another. Was so awkward having to explain this expecting his parents to believe us lol. We weren't even having sex at this point!

  11. #11
    snowyangel24 Guest
    haha oh man, I've never been walked in on thank god. There have been some risky situations I've been in where I could have easily gotten caught though! Not by my parents but by his. Lol I dont even know how my dad would react if he caught me having sex.

    My friend got caught having sex the other day..haha I live in the dorms and she was having sex with this guy and they totally forgot to close the curtains..so a couple of the guys walked by and were gonna knock on his window then they saw everything. lol I'd be so embarrassed.

  12. My dad once walked in on me giving my boyfriend a bj topless. It was incredibly awkward.......ugh. I couldn't even look my father in the eye for a couple of weeks.

    My sister walked in on our dad going down on our mom when she was like ten. She said she was horrified and thought our parents were horrible people haha. I'm so glad that wasn't me.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    18,556
    I dont understand why you would have sex with your dad right there anyways. I dunno, the only times ive had sex with anyone home was really late at night when no one was awake, not in the fucking middle of the day when they were out gardening.
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,199
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MonitorLostPostcards View Post
    My dad once walked in on me giving my boyfriend a bj topless. It was incredibly awkward.......ugh. I couldn't even look my father in the eye for a couple of weeks.

    My sister walked in on our dad going down on our mom when she was like ten. She said she was horrified and thought our parents were horrible people haha. I'm so glad that wasn't me.
    Wow, those situations both sound mortifying. I'm not brave enough for sexual encounters when others are around, haha.
    banshee (ˈbænʃiː, bænˈʃiː)
    — n
    (in Irish folklore) a female spirit whose wailing warns of impending death

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by thats.what.she.said View Post
    oh boy...

    haha last week i think it was, me and my boyfriend we sexing it up in his basement, and right as he was about to cum, his dad came down stairs. so he just told his dad to go back upstairs...we then had dinner with his parents like half an hour later.
    I'm gonna guess his parents are chill with us having sex though because the night he told his family we're dating, his brother, sister, and mom offered to buy him condoms...
    Wow! See, my dad is completely fine with us having sex he just doesn't want us to do it under his roof. He says he can't support it because if something happened it would be his fault too for allowing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Hopefully he already knew you were having sex.

    One time when I was at my boyfriend's house, he came running down to his room, which is in the basement. He was telling me he could hear his dad and step mom having sex. So I went into the kitchen to see if I could hear (their bedroom being on the third floor). I came down and told him he was wrong, they were just watching porn. But nope, it was them. I've heard them a bunch of times since.
    Yes he already knew.

    Ew, that's gross! I've thankfully never heard my parents having sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheGeek♥ View Post
    Oh I remembered another story!
    My boyfriends bed is kind of broken at the end, it's been that way since before I met him so it 100% was not me.
    I was at his grandparents house with his family celebrating his parents anniversary, and his mum had a few too many glasses of wine and ended up telling his GRANDMOTHER that we broke the bed by bonking. She actually used the word bonking. I have never wanted to curl up in a hole and die so much in my life. I don't want his grandparents thinking of us doing the bonk!
    Hahahha "bonking". That's so embarrassing though! :/

    Quote Originally Posted by MonitorLostPostcards View Post
    My dad once walked in on me giving my boyfriend a bj topless. It was incredibly awkward.......ugh. I couldn't even look my father in the eye for a couple of weeks.

    My sister walked in on our dad going down on our mom when she was like ten. She said she was horrified and thought our parents were horrible people haha. I'm so glad that wasn't me.
    OMG. I would be absolutely mortified.

    That's disgusting... Ew ew ew I'd be scarred for life if I were her.

    Quote Originally Posted by starshapedheart View Post
    I dont understand why you would have sex with your dad right there anyways. I dunno, the only times ive had sex with anyone home was really late at night when no one was awake, not in the fucking middle of the day when they were out gardening.
    What can I say, we're a horny couple.
    1.13.11 <3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 AM.