Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread

Free Teen Ebooks????

So, I am like the biggest nerd of all time. I receicved a Amazon Kindle for my birthday back in march and i was wondering if any of you guys know where i can get some free teen ebooks. It just get so expensive to buy them off of the amazon kindle store. I need like a solid website that is easy to navigate and not confusing.... Any help would be absolutely great.

If you search the kindle store on Amazon.com and type in young adults, and sort by price: low to high, you can find some. Also www.smashwords.com is a small publisher that has a bunch of free young adult books. Granted, I doubt you'll find any big name books for free (legally haha).
    "You guys are basically dating. You went to the grocery store to get stuff to make tacos. You don't do that with someone you're just banging!"

My best friend Brinny says, "Oh, she's just being Meli."

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorILoveTheBam View Post
    If you search the kindle store on Amazon.com and type in young adults, and sort by price: low to high, you can find some. Also www.smashwords.com is a small publisher that has a bunch of free young adult books. Granted, I doubt you'll find any big name books for free (legally haha).
    Ok, so you are, like, one of my favorite people right now! They have so many free books and it is easyyyyy to navigate. Thank you sooooooooooooo much.

okkkk so i need some more suggestions u guys.... i am totally out of ideas. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    (told you i was a nerd)

Anything in the public domain (published before 1923) is free. You should be able to find a bunch of free classics in the Kindle store. Or search Project Gutenberg.
    ad astra per aspera

www.4shared.com

Where other people upload free novels for each other. My sister has a Barnes & Noble Nook, and i have downloaded so many books from this site into it. Granted, it doesn't have every author, but it does contain books from quite a few popular authors. Including young adult ones as well.