Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
    Dnomla Allinav Guest

Sims 3 custom content hair?

For those of you who play sims 3 and download custom content, where do you get your hairs? I've been on modthesims.info, thesimsresource.com, and thesims3.com and I find the first two have terrible hair options, and the third option a lot of the custom content is bad and messes up my game a bit (i.e my sims suddenly shower with their clothes on o.O)

Are there any other good websites to get sims 3 custom content hairs?
    And while youre at it, any other kind of custom content?

Quote Originally Posted by Dnomla Allinav View Post
    For those of you who play sims 3 and download custom content, where do you get your hairs? I've been on modthesims.info, thesimsresource.com, and thesims3.com and I find the first two have terrible hair options, and the third option a lot of the custom content is bad and messes up my game a bit (i.e my sims suddenly shower with their clothes on o.O)

Are there any other good websites to get sims 3 custom content hairs?
    And while youre at it, any other kind of custom content?
    Hmmm, usually I use the site directly, or modthesims3.com.

I guess you could always create your own? Haha, I haven't figured that out yet.

I never really use it for hair though, usually for clothes and objects.
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

"Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"

Dnomla Allinav Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakOnALeash View Post
    Hmmm, usually I use the site directly, or modthesims3.com.

I guess you could always create your own? Haha, I haven't figured that out yet.

I never really use it for hair though, usually for clothes and objects.
    Oh God, I tried to figure out how to make my own custom content.. It's really not for me :P Soo complicating I find

Dnomla Allinav Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Because I Can't View Post
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dnomla Allinav View Post
    Oh God, I tried to figure out how to make my own custom content.. It's really not for me :P Soo complicating I find
    Oh my word I know! It's crazy how these people make such awesome things! Especially when they go so far as to do things like new animations for the sims and whatnot! It's astounding!
    "A light in the middle of the f***ing sky! yeah, that's brilliant!"

"Maybe, just maybe, he was an English teacher. Learn to spell and he'll go away!"