Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

how do you feel when you smoke weed?

Is there anyone who DOESNT like the feeling? I love the feeling of being drunk, everything about it. But smoking... I burned today and got high for the first time since April, and I realized again why I don't like to smoke. I like the feeling that I'm somewhere else like I felt like the hill I was on was floating in the sky. But I hate twitching. I absolutely hate that my head feels so soft. And I feel like if I move my head it will fall off my neck. When I first get high I feel like my throat is closing up a little. And I automatically start getting anxious, so I have to actually concentrate on anything but the anxious feelings.

EDIT: but i do like that everything seems so much clearer. opposite of when i'm drunk.
    1.13.11 <3

I HATE it. I feel tired and hungry and the combination of those two things inevitably makes me irritable. It doesn't make anything more enjoyable or even funny. I don't want to be around anyone; I only want to sleep until it wears off.

But yes, being drunk is wonderful.
    Maybe I'll be the lucky one that doesn't get burned.

I hate it. I sleep and eat enough on my own, I don't need to pay 20$ to do it. Plus I always feel like I have a fever after I smoke:\

I feel awesome...

I basically feel the same only way less stressed, everything is just a little cooler, looking at the sky at night is BALLIN, driving at night looks like i am playing a video game.. It is just really awesome and i love getting high, alot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

I just feel kinda tired...it's lame. I expected so much better.
    ~Lacey~

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
    You are my only one
    I'd let go, but there's just no one, no one like you
    You are my only, my only one

I'm breathing in your skin tonight, quiet is my loudest cry. I would not want to wake the eyes that make me melt inside. And if it's healthier to let you be, may a sickness come and set me free. Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me.

Dude. Fucking weird, I'm having a conversation about this right now with my friend haha.

I still can't smoke quite right, but usually I just feel really giddy and giggly.

Blog Entries
    i don't really trip out unless i smoke a lottttt and it's really strong stuff but i just get relaxed and silly and giggly. my head/neck feel kinda heavy and if i start coughing then i get ten times more ****ed
    "until you shout, common world! i'll have you for breakfast!"

"we're gonna bust outta here one day sweetie"

"i'm as baked as a potato"
    "that's such a sterotypical island thing to say"

aweeeesome and flighty and bubbly and smiley, and everything is so significant and funny and tastes good. and time goes way slower, and tv shows are better because i have time to examine each portion of it individually because i notice more things. and the universe is great, and petty things don't matter anymore, and my heart feels happy

definitely hear ya on the clear head thing. unfortunately it works me up rather than makes me sleepy so it doesn't really help for bed time

lilam18 Guest
    I love being high, especially with friends that are also high. I can think about things so much more clearly, everything is hilarious, and all my senses are enhanced. Food tastes delicious, soft things feel so nice under my hands, and I notice little details I've never noticed before.

I only dislike when something even vaguely bad happens, because I get extremely anxious and paranoid. My friend had a bad reaction and I was convinced he was going to die. Or another time I fretted forever over not saying hello to my friend's mother.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I sleep like a baby afterwards.

jaketho Guest
    I've met a lot of people who are totally fine with weed but don't smoke because it makes them feel uncomfortable or physically sick. imho I think it has a lot to do with how much you smoke. If you rarely or never do, and try and keep up with someone who is smoking regularly you will get knocked the hell out.

teenvogue. Guest
    Most of the time I love it. It's just so relaxing and chill. Reading these makes me want to burn right this second.

jaketho Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by teenvogue. View Post
    most of the time i love it. It's just so relaxing and chill. Reading these makes me want to burn right this second.

Quote Originally Posted by MonitorPooptarts View Post
    aweeeesome and flighty and bubbly and smiley, and everything is so significant and funny and tastes good. and time goes way slower, and tv shows are better because i have time to examine each portion of it individually because i notice more things. and the universe is great, and petty things don't matter anymore, and my heart feels happy

definitely hear ya on the clear head thing. unfortunately it works me up rather than makes me sleepy so it doesn't really help for bed time
    Lol this is a great description.

I like it alot, probably better than being drunk sometimes. It just more relaxing, and while being drunk can make me over emotional in either direction, being high almost always leads to happier emotons.

Wth.Lovely. Guest
    It makes me feel so stupid. That's only if I get really high though, I usually only enjoy weed if I take maybe 3 hits, more than that and I start feeling stupid and sleepy. I definitely prefer alcohol since it pretty much does the opposite.

Blog Entries
    I smoked for like 2 years and I would get really chill, giggly, highs. Then all of a sudden I got high once and I got this really intense, uncomfortable high with like extreme paranoia. I thought I just may have smoked too much, but then the next time I did it I smoked a relatively small amount and got an even more paranoid and scary high where I thought I was going to die and stuff lol.... So I have no idea what happened to me or why my highs changed so dramatically all of a sudden, but I don't smoke anymore
    Alexithymia is a term coined by Peter Sifneos in 1973 to describe a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions. It's pronounced uh-lecks-uh-thigh-me-uh.

"An intellectual is a person that's found one thing more interesting than sex"- Aldous Huxley