Login

My Jelly Bean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

changing your tampon while DRIVING ON THE HIGHWAY?

so look at what this girl on my fb list just posted

'I was so paranoid about toxic shock syndrome that I changed my tampon while driving on the highway -_- NO GOOD!'
    and the other day she posted about how it feels good to wear just a robe cuz it gives her 'cooch' room to breathe
    and then a few days before that she was talking about how she loves heated toilet paper.. and i asked what on earth is that? and she said she puts toilet paper on the heater (fire hazard much?) and then wipes her ass with it and it makes her ass feel so good...

this girl is the prime example of TOO MUCH INFO and on facebook? also with guys just reading this crap about her cooch just being out in the open.. idk it's just wicked inappropriate to me

what do you guys think?
    post some TMIs from your fb feed

LMAO that's terrible! No-one really posts things that bad on my FB
    Bazinga!

thats pretty gross lol.

The most innapropriate thing ive seen on fb lately is from this slutty girl, she went to see dead mau5 for NYE in another city and grinded up on their back stage security who gave her & her friend all access passes, so then they met and partied with him after. Then she posted pictures of them in the shower together, her & her friend in their bras and he was fully dressed....Its just really weird and they were super bragging about it, and almost pretending no one knew what they were talking about even though they posted like 20 pics of them. http://i53.tinypic.com/otitd2.jpg thats after they got out of the shower or something =\
    The sooner you let 2 hearts beat together, The sooner you'll know this love is forever, Love needs time now or never

Oh wow.

I know this girl on Facebook who actually used to post nudes of herself. Not cool.

I think her account may have been deleted or something because I haven't seen her on for a long while...
    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

OffendedWarrior Guest
    She must be pretty talanted to change a tampon while driving. I would not be friends with this girl. I can just tell lol.

I just get more irratating stuff on my feed. My cousin and his fience are ALWAYS fighting, and they constantly post on their fbs lol. And the one couple are always I LOVE BB I love you more. Oh you're so cute when you sleep. Seriously there are 200 things from them every day.

lilam18 Guest
    I love when people post those really dramatic statuses that are clearly aimed at a particular person, and it becomes a status war between those two people. It's like people haven't heard of private messages or texts. It's okay with me, though, I'm kind of nosy.

Ferrero Rocher Guest
    I knew a girl who someone by accident posted a picture of her topless..she said she was going to delete her facebook and never come again then I found her and she is back lol but she deleted certain people I was one of them or either she made a new one..altough I didn't integrate myself in it at all..but I don't care cuz she's weird/stupid.

Blog Entries
    This 13/14 year old in my school (grade nine) posted nudes of herself. Or she sent them to a guy and somehow they got on facaebook. I don't have her on FB but I heard about it.
    The road to perfection is always under construction.

hahaha wtf? While driving?
    I can't say MUCH, since i did change my tampon while riding shotgun. Because I told my mom i was leaking and she needed to stop at the next exit we came across so i could change it, and she didn't.... So i just got pissed and changed it in the car while she was driving.... In my defense, there weren't many exits on that highway,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

Quote Originally Posted by Caique View Post
    You are not alone! Haha. Except I was in the back seat.
    tee hee... Maybe it's common!

I forgot to post when people post TMI on facebook. My ex's little sister, she is 16, she posts inapropro things all the time like
    "Why do boys hit it and quit it sometimes?"
    "I'll sit on your face if you want a white christmas, i'll give you a white christmas"
    "I have a date with my right hand tonight"
    "I can't wait to be kitty on kitty tonight with _______"
    Then last night she posted a link to a music video where the song was about eating coochie, and along with the video she wrote "This song puts me in such a good mood!!!! If you don't eat your girl right, someone else willl!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

Blog Entries
    Lol... there are rest stops for a reason...

One of my fb friends posted "Penis + Vagina + Chlorine = fail hahaha" and her boyfriend wrote back "Yea baby but we had so much fun ".. Umm srsly? And they're 20...
    Alexithymia is a term coined by Peter Sifneos in 1973 to describe a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions. It's pronounced uh-lecks-uh-thigh-me-uh.

"An intellectual is a person that's found one thing more interesting than sex"- Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by alexithymia View Post
    Lol... there are rest stops for a reason...

One of my fb friends posted "Penis + Vagina + Chlorine = fail hahaha" and her boyfriend wrote back "Yea baby but we had so much fun ".. Umm srsly? And they're 20...
    ugh i wish fb could just like flag these people or something haha